The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum

D-C-338

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2017
Britain
Hi all, this is the first forum I've ever been a part of so bear with the post..

I've read a lot of different books in the past looking for the advice and insight that I have found in The Millionaire Fastlane , awesome book and love the no BS approach, thanks MJ.

I am from the UK and currently co-own a glamping business. For those unfamiliar with "Glamping" it is a popular pastime in the UK, glamorous camping. Our site has Mongolian Yurt's (tents) with nice comfy double beds, a power supply, a log burning hot tub, electric showers etc. This is run by my wife and a business partner and I currently work on and off overseas doing security, not a fantastic job but it allows me to work towards building a fastlane business.

I have a lot of time and always have access to the internet while I'm away and I really want to start my own online business. I have been toying with a few ideas for a long time but have never known were or how to get started, that is my main reason for joining the forum. There is a huge amount of information here and so much experience that I hope to tap into and I'd like to share my experiences and information along the way.

I am currently learning HTML and CSS as I know a few people that need websites making and I know this will be a valuable skill for me in the future. I really like the idea of an e-commerce business and will be looking for insights on the forum.

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone the best of luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend.

D-C-338

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2017
Britain
Thanks MJ, just want to say your book really is a game changer and has changed my way of thinking, greatly appreciated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...