The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to fastlane

Vangoue

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 20, 2019
hi everyone, my name is Nate

I just started on this journey towards, the fast lane. This is my second time reading millionaire fast lane. It set off some strong alarms to some of my choices in life.I recently went into wholesaling real estate in New York City it been about 4 months right now with small amounts of success. I don’t want to give up due to the competiveness of the market which I know may take time to find my first deal. However, I originally jumped into it to make capital for cash flow to start an internet sustainable business.Reading some of the forums post help me come up with some ideas.I have no mentor besides the constant books I read and my exterme discomfort of taking care of my grandmother on a very low 9 to 5 .Ill work to build relationships in here and find guidance to get me closer to my dream of escaping the hamster wheel of the rat race, any guidance in posts to read would be most helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Nate. New here myself and find it very refreshing to share with like minded entrepreneurs. MJ has done a great job setting this up. Read the ABOUT tab and then start reading the GOLD and NOTABLES. Some of these threads have been around for a while and very long, but full of outstanding information.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...