The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New sites, staying up to date.

Piotr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 2, 2016
Okay guys so I have question for you all which we can all later benefit. I'm currently setting up my first business and it takes large amounts of time because I also have in the midtime improve my coding skills and I'm also studying on daily basis. Before when I was looking for inspiration, checking out new trends and also looking for new ideas I can make better and make money off I literally search all the internet. Now I don't have time for that anymore, so I encourage you to share websites that give good value/time in staying up to date In the newest trends and also mentions interesting new business concept which are worth our time.
Nowdays internet is really intoxicated so it's often hard to find valuable content.

From my experience best (and also consistent because somewhere you can always find something nice):
thefastlaneforum.com
innpoland.pl (that's Polish site so I don't think many of you will benefit from it, but maybe as an inspiration, good content.)
quora.com
friendsofeurope.org (sometimes)

I'm not related in any of those sites and hope it's okay to post links taking in accountant that's in off-topic section, and can bring some value for all of us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.