The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Product Idea?

Idea threads

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
My business partner and I have come up with a new product that we think is viable.

Would love to hear the forums opinions.

Problem: Men's business attire gets wrinkled when you pack it. Whether you stuff them in your gym bag or have to travel for a business meeting (Slowlaner/Sidewalker) your clothes become wrinkled in transportation and is an inconvenience.

Our Solution: Place your business attire in "The Belvedere" (Mr. Belvedere in the TV show when I was a kid was always helpful) flat. Roll it up, secure it and you are ready to go. You can throw it over your shoulder or put it in your carry-on. We have an added light weight solution to place between the clothing to eliminate the friction. Thus no wrinkles.

Value:
  1. Wrinkle Free
  2. Durable
  3. Convenient
  4. Simple/Easy to Use
  5. Size is smaller than a garment bag which seems to be the competition
  6. Stand alone product or packed in a carry on

We are waiting for 3D images to be finished so we can create a landing page, social-media marketing, Google Ads, etc.

I have learned a lot about launching new products from the forum and would love to hear everyones thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.