The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New on the field

Chiara Vincenzi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 8, 2015
Milan, Italy
Hello everyone,
my name is Chiara, I'm 23 and writing from Milan, Italy. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " a couple of years ago, but despite how life changing it was, I wasn't ready to do anything concrete back there: I was young, still going to university, I had a part time job I enjoyed (I used to teach English in a private school). Basically, my mind was elsewhere, I was only focused on having fun.
Something really changed during the last months. I'm currently doing a job I hate, in a city I don't like, away from home. I started to feel like time is flying away and I'm accomplishing nothing in my life. I read the book all over again, then bought "Unscripted " and read it as well. Now I'm ready to roll my sleeves up and do something good with my life, something I can be proud of. I have an idea, but don't know where to start. I'm here to study, to learn, to read about others experiences. Any help will be appreciated.

Chiara

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...