The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New memeber..My life story

Chris15379

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 19, 2015
My names Chris, I'm 26, live in Wisconsin. I recently started reading Millionaire Fastlane and found this site. I was labeled an entrepreneur by teaches when I was in middle school because I used to walk to school, stop at a grocery store and buy boxes of skittles/starburst and other candy and resell it to students at my school for cheaper than the vending machines costed, but still doubling my investment daily. Ever since then all I do when I see things for sale is try to determine whether a profit could be made on them. I bought my first car at 16 years old before I had a license, and resold it a couple weeks later for more than double what I paid for it. I moved out of my parents house when I was 17 because of issues at home and ever since then Ive been self sufficient. Had a hand full of regular jobs but I continued making deals buying/fixing/selling cars, trucks, snowmobiles, boats etc, almost always making a profit. Most recently I worked for a generator manufacturer doing repairs/testing whole home generators. After about 2 years of that I just got tired of it. It was a dead end factory job and I was just tired of it. I started to get back into the business of craigslist "flipping" and have done so for the past 2 years or so.

Anyway I hit a point recently where I realized I need to do something bigger if I'm ever going to get where I want to be in life. So I applied to a local college for a summer business management class a couple weeks ago. Thats when I started looking into books on making money and started reading the Fastlane. Which is the first book ive picked up besides auto manuals since High school

And here I am today. Like a lot of others here I dont know what I want to do, but what I do know in the short term is I want to become more financially literate and I want to make money, not a salary or an hour wage, as least not in the long term.

Can anyone recommend any books or audiobooks on business terminology or similar business for beginners? Ive always dealt in cash only, no loans, no investments, stocks, mutual funds etc. And I really feel the need to be able to understand these when I read about them. I went to the local Library today and theres tons of books on business there, but Id like to get books that are highly regarded by you educated/successful people on here.

Anyway thanks in advance to anyone who might actually read this and respond, Im going to grab a bag of ruffles and switch to the ipad and read more of the fastlane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ssvaley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jun 17, 2013
Hey mate, i am from malaysia. Try researching in google and you can read more guides on http://www.investopedia.com/.

I plan to go to local library soon to read more about business to improve knowledge. I reread the TFM again on laptop in two days.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...