The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

PeterL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 21, 2022
Hello.
my name is Peter, I live in the DRC. I'm 26 years old.
3 years ago I was a first year architecture student. I combined studies with business but after a while I had to give up my studies to devote myself entirely to my business because I couldn't take care of my business after class.
I earn an annual income of $18,000 but my concern is to untie my time from my business, because I work Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
Hello.
my name is Peter, I live in the DRC. I'm 26 years old.
3 years ago I was a first year architecture student. I combined studies with business but after a while I had to give up my studies to devote myself entirely to my business because I couldn't take care of my business after class.
I earn an annual income of $18,000 but my concern is to untie my time from my business, because I work Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hey man, welcome to the forum! It looks like it's time to outsource to others and build systems to automate repetitive tasks so the business can run without you.

PeterL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 21, 2022
Oui, je crois que je dois commencer par automatiser mon premier magasin comme vous le dites.
merci pour cette idée.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Welcome to the forum :)

PeterL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 21, 2022
Salut mec, bienvenue sur le forum ! Il semble qu'il soit temps de sous-traiter à d'autres et de créer des systèmes pour automatiser les tâches répétitives afin que l'entreprise puisse fonctionner sa

Salut mec, bienvenue sur le forum ! Il semble qu'il soit temps de sous-traiter à d'autres et de créer des systèmes pour automatiser les tâches répétitives afin que l'entreprise puisse fonctionner sans vous.

Salut mec, bienvenue sur le forum ! Il semble qu'il soit temps de sous-traiter à d'autres et de créer des systèmes pour automatiser les tâches répétitives afin que l'entreprise puisse fonctionner sans vous.
yes, it's really my wish to automate my business but the problem is that I don't know how to do it.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
yes, it's really my wish to automate my business but the problem is that I don't know how to do it.
Perhaps you can start by thinking about the repetitive and administrative tasks that you do that aren't contributing to sales directly and have someone else handle those while you focus on sales and growing the business.

PeterL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 21, 2022
Perhaps you can start by thinking about the repetitive and administrative tasks that you do that aren't contributing to sales directly and have someone else handle those while you focus on sales and growing the business.
your idea is perfect.
I was thinking of opening other stores in different cities and then employing people, it could allow me to have some free time and earn some money even if the main store is closed.
What do you think ?

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
your idea is perfect.
I was thinking of opening other stores in different cities and then employing people, it could allow me to have some free time and earn some money even if the main store is closed.
What do you think ?
Well that sounds like a plan! Why not automate the main store first and when that works without you, then scale the system?

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011

A book e-myth revisited might be a good start and give you some inspiration.

PS. Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your path to fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...