The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Member, Ohio physician

efete1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 11, 2018
Hi all

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. Thank you for these forums, they have looked great so far!

I am a physician in Ohio. I practice age management/preventive health (nutrition, functional medicine, hormone replacement therapy, fitness), as well as providing vein care and aesthetics.

I love involvement in other entrepreneurial ventures. I own some rental properties as well and am now looking for ways to work smarter not harder.

I am hoping to find a way to monetize my practice in a better way to free up my time. As a physician I am essentially self employed. I to desire a true business that function without my presence 24/7. I recently launched 2 new websites where I offer telemedicine, coaching programs for anti-aging/HRT etc and offer consulting and supplements that I believe in. I would love to find a way to better improve on this and/or launch a new venture that is indeed a true business, and allow me to be here in the office less than I am now.

Thanks and happy to help in any way!

Dr. Eric

Eric Fete, DO
www.drericaagemanagement.com
Columbus, OH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Eric, appreciate the intro. Did the books bring you here, or some other type of search?

efete1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 11, 2018
Welcome Eric, appreciate the intro. Did the books bring you here, or some other type of search?
Hi MJ

Thank you for the welcome! An honor to be here. I read the book and loved it.

Looking forward to connecting, helping, and learning!

EF

efete1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 11, 2018
Hi MJ

Thank you for the welcome! An honor to be here. I read the book and loved it.

Looking forward to connecting, helping, and learning!

EF

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hi all

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. Thank you for these forums, they have looked great so far!

I am a physician in Ohio. I practice age management/preventive health (nutrition, functional medicine, hormone replacement therapy, fitness), as well as providing vein care and aesthetics.

I love involvement in other entrepreneurial ventures. I own some rental properties as well and am now looking for ways to work smarter not harder.

I am hoping to find a way to monetize my practice in a better way to free up my time. As a physician I am essentially self employed. I to desire a true business that function without my presence 24/7. I recently launched 2 new websites where I offer telemedicine, coaching programs for anti-aging/HRT etc and offer consulting and supplements that I believe in. I would love to find a way to better improve on this and/or launch a new venture that is indeed a true business, and allow me to be here in the office less than I am now.

Thanks and happy to help in any way!

Dr. Eric

Eric Fete, DO
www.drericaagemanagement.com
Columbus, OH

Welcome Eric from a fellow (former) Ohio resident!

Here’s a great recent thread that I think many of us would be interested to hear you chime in on:

O/T: Health - A Conversation about death...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.