• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Introduction New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by NapCity, Apr 20, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. NapCity

NapCity New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Hello all,

Recently read the book and it really resonated with me. I actually was already going down the path of starting a fast lane business, but the book really provided a lot of insights and motivation so I decided to join the forum as well. I'm currently reading through @Fox 's thread about website design and I find it to be a great resource to not only build a website for my company but also to generate additional income to invest in my company. Looking forward to catching up on that thread and reading many more.

Cheers

Fox and SwissTuxedo like this.
  2. Fox

Fox Legendary Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $34,984
    Thanks and welcome. You already have but feel free to bump the thread coding with updates and I will check in and provide feedback if I can.

NapCity likes this.