The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New member from Italy

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

StefanoMacagnino

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys ! I'm Stefano,a new fastlaner-member from Italy.
I hope to learn some informations about obtaining the success with the Fastlane and important tips by the expert of the Forum to build my personal Highway !

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Welcome Stefano,

look forward to reading your contributions:thumbsup:

Champion

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Stefano, welcome to the forum! :) What are you currently doing to pay for your daily expenes and do you have any idea in which direction you want to go in business?

OP
OP
S

StefanoMacagnino

New Contributor
Feb 15, 2020
Hey Stefano, welcome to the forum! :) What are you currently doing to pay for your daily expenes and do you have any idea in which direction you want to go in business?
Actually I'm studying Economics and Management at the college. I'm a non-resident student and I'm not fully financially autonomous,but shortly I will make a trainership €250/per 2 months: It's a good starting point to gain experience and to learn the art of "saving money":)
Before reading TMF I wanted to increase my intrinsic value with the aim to be important in the labour market,but the book opened savagely my mind and now I'm really persuaded to choose the way of entrepreneurship,which I have sincerly already considered few years ago.
I have just a problem:I have not ideas yet :rofl:
I wrote 6/7 ideas but I don't know which one to focus on; I still have to identify a genuine need.
After the college I suppose to moving to USA:I'm aware that it is not simple and where I live actually (Trentino Alto Adige,a region with special status and also a good setting for the entrepreneurship) the quality of life is good,but if I want to increase the chances of success,in my opinion USA is the right choice

Champion

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Actually I'm studying Economics and Management at the college. I'm a non-resident student and I'm not fully financially autonomous,but shortly I will make a trainership €250/per 2 months: It's a good starting point to gain experience and to learn the art of "saving money":)
Before reading TMF I wanted to increase my intrinsic value with the aim to be important in the labour market,but the book opened savagely my mind and now I'm really persuaded to choose the way of entrepreneurship,which I have sincerly already considered few years ago.
I have just a problem:I have not ideas yet :rofl:
I wrote 6/7 ideas but I don't know which one to focus on; I still have to identify a genuine need.
After the college I suppose to moving to USA:I'm aware that it is not simple and where I live actually (Trentino Alto Adige,a region with special status and also a good setting for the entrepreneurship) the quality of life is good,but if I want to increase the chances of success,in my opinion USA is the right choice
Nice Stefano, thanks for sharing :)

There are many gold threads around this forum. If you like one of the ideas presented there, i think you should use them as a blueprint, to get started working on something!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock