• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

New idea on job and interview search

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by frogger8429, Jan 10, 2019.

1. frogger8429

frogger8429 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $2
    Hi Everyone,

Over the years of wagecucking, I have noticed certain lifehacks on getting a job ( initial job search or interview). A simple job search tell you that a good role receive 1000+ of applications and the trick is to learn how to stand out from the crowd.

Some of them are sneaky, they are not 'taught' in school which makes them effective.

Eq. most jobs have a internet filtering system to filter candidates even before you meet a real interviewers. Which puts you at a big disadvantage if you want to switch industry or just green.

Solution:
    civil solution: have an introduction paragraph, covering key words from the JD, craft resume blah blah
    my solution: write all the keywords on your resume, and then, colour them white. The computer system detects it and puts you through the system, and the interviewer does not see the words in the PDF copy.

~
    I googled online and do not see anyone doing it. Which brings me to the question.

How would I know it is a viable proposition? It helps people, it can be scaled, does not take too much time.
    What will be a good way to scale this project, who can i sell this to?, eg. unemployed people means that they have no money?

Thanks for giving me feedbacks, will pay it forward. :)

FG

2. 404profound

404profound Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,444
    Most people I know are aware of this trick to satisfy the algorithms. But yea, unemployed people may not (they are probably unemployed because they are too lazy to bother applying, let along applying with a trick). That being said, you could aggressively price it. Could be implemented with a web app, but would require extensive use of javascript regular expressions if I had to guess.

3. frogger8429

frogger8429 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $2
    That is just one of the tricks that you can use, there's many more. haha.

Should I write a book on the subject and attempt to sell it? I was thinking that I can upsell it, with courses but I wonder if its going to be too unorthodox for the mainstream buyers ( Universities, HR firms) to recommend.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.