The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New here and excited about this adventure!

Kelly!

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 1, 2021
Hello-
So excited to be here, can’t wait to meet and learn from everyone!

Here’s a little about who I am: From 2008-2013
I was an independent contractor, working 6-7 days per week. I was completely and utterly exhausted, as I am also a single mom. In 2013 I decided I was working waaaay too much and wanted to actually raise my kids and be paid to be a stay-at-home mom, so I formed an LLC, and soon after turned it into an S-Corp. As of 2020 I decided to form a new business and bought two vacation rental homes. Next on my horizon, well, to be honest I started thinking about doing this 10 years ago, but didn’t have the confidence or drive like I do as of three days ago! I have been laid up the last 2 weeks, due to back surgery. During my recovery time I decided to dive deep into reading Millionaire Fastlane and take notes on the in-depth and often comedic material (Such a GREAT read, by the way!! Good job MJ )

I’m excited beyond words to see where this next adventure takes me! I just finished reading MFL today and have so much drive and passion to pursue my next adventure!

Thank you MJ, for pushing past the inhibitions you had over ten years ago, and writing this amazingly awesome book and inspiring myself and so many others!
Kelly

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...