The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

New here, a couple of questions

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

carupe

PARKED
Mar 19, 2019
Hey, I am very passionate about business and entrepreneurship and I have some questions first.

1. I have a few different ideas that I want to work on, will that stop me too much? I want to run a blog while working on another idea.

2. I would like to build a specific website but I lack in web developing skills. Should I learn PHP and do it myself, which will probably take a lot of time (the way MJ described he built his big business), or should I outsource?

3. In my country, average monthly wage is about $900, so with the blog I think I could hit $400 per month, which would already allow me to quit a job. Would it be wise to go this way or really focus on one idea?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
If you're just starting out, pick the 1 idea that you think has the best probability of success and/or is quickest/easiest to validate. That way, you can start creating a habit of taking action.

To build a website, I'd just use Wordpress or Wix, just so you can get the site up fast.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
1. Monogamous closed relationship. You can have kids later if you want.

2. This may be anti-american but almost every American company has outsourced out of country. It's best to outsource your website.

3. Get a job(for now)

OP
OP
C

carupe

PARKED
Mar 19, 2019
1. Monogamous closed relationship. You can have kids later if you want.

2. This may be anti-american but almost every American company has outsourced out of country. It's best to outsource your website.

3. Get a job(for now)
Hey, thanks for the inputs :)

I currently have a job, and my biggest goal currently is to be able to quit it. I will do anything to be able to leave the job and start working harder on my dreams.

I have an idea that I think has a big potential but I have a few missing pieces (developing the website for it and its very hard in general).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Is it still available to send the application, your story is impressive, time to act. Ya this...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock