The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO New entry from Italy :-)

Fiorellik

New Contributor
Sep 22, 2018
Rome, Italy
Hi all, I'm Fiorenza from Italy and new to the forum. I am an employee in an International Company. Sorry for that ;-) I don't remember how it happened that I have "met" MJ and his Millionaire Fastlane. Every line, a slap and a caress. Now I'm into Unscripted. It's a few months I've realized what I've done and what I have let them do to my life till now, and I want to fix this. I have lots of ideas but sure they're not enough to change my life. Sure is that thanks to MJ's books I am not going to start any "do what you love" business, I promise. I'll give a read to the posts to get in the Fastlane State of Mind. Ciao for now :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MakeItHappen

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2012
Hi Fiorenza and welcome! Nice to have you here.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Every line, a slap and a caress.
Welcome! I was prompted to thank you and reply when I read those words.

I am sure @MJ DeMarco could use that in his marketing. The most concise and worthwhile testimonial I think I have ever seen.

Walter

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Fiorenza! Glad the book found you over there!

SamuelMazzotta

New Contributor
May 31, 2017
Italy
Benvenuta @Fiorellik !
I'm Sam, Italian like you; it's incredible how the Fastlane way is going to reach people even in Italy, where work idea and the way of "work hard and more, for all days of your life, and if you don't like what you are doing, well, enjoy yourself", are incredibly radicated in the mind and society.

Very pleased to know you, Fiorenza, good "luck"!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom