The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New entrepreneur

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Bramwel

New Contributor
Feb 16, 2020
Will finish my accounting degree May this year and I'm thinking about diving into creating a business. I have small small ideas in place already.
Looking to strengthen them up

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ADR

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Will finish my accounting degree May this year and I'm thinking about diving into creating a business. I have small small ideas in place already.
Looking to strengthen them up
Welcome tot he forum. Create an execution thread for your business venture.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey and welcome to the forum :) Since you are just finishing with university, how do you plan to fund your personal living + business expenses at the same time?

If you only have savings and no monthly positive cashflow, I would strongly suggest that you DO NOT use those savings to start your business. Instead, I would recommend you to get a job and use leftover from your salary to fund your business venture.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 25, 2019
Welcome to the forum, @Bramwel! This is definitely a good place to sharpen ideas.

Have you read MJ's books?

Ismails

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum. Go through the forum, make sure you read Gold & Notable posts by Demarco.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock