The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Ecommerce site

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hey guys.

I just launched my second business dealing with e-shisha/cigars/cigs.

Website is still under development so there may be some things out of touch.

So far my partner and I have only added 3 skus but the number of products will gradually increase.

First day of launch we have sold out on two products, all by word of mouth! We have 1 new product (1050 puffs e-shisha) in pre-order mode, so far have 5 pre-orders.

The website is: royalsvapor.com

I will be updating this thread, hopefully daily, providing updates and problems we face!

The first problem is that both google and facebook don't support our niche so we can't purchase ads...

Anyone know of other channels we can advertise on?

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dotyy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 14, 2012
Hahaha well this is awkward.

I own a similiar business and it has Royal in our name.

Good luck!

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Just out of complete curiosity, how well does your other site do selling this? Not looking to do it myself. I've just always wondered about these types of products. Good luck and great job on going for it.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Just out of complete curiosity, how well does your other site do selling this? Not looking to do it myself. I've just always wondered about these types of products. Good luck and great job on going for it.
My other site is based on similar products but not the actual products (you can say accessories). I've launched it 3 months ago, so far it's doing about $5k in revenue per month with about a 70% profit each month.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hahaha well this is awkward.

I own a similiar business and it has Royal in our name.

Good luck!
Haha...

PM me the site, maybe we can help each other out!

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Very cool, great job. And so you use mainly paid advertising? Facebook and such?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Very cool, great job. And so you use mainly paid advertising? Facebook and such?
Yeah, facebook and google adwords... Oddly.. Both facebook and google support my other niche that are used in conjunction with this product but they don't support the actual e-shisha etc...

Do you know of any other advertising channels I can use?

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/, College campuses and especially college towns such as here in Tempe.

Also do a quick Google search for various other unique/guerrilla marketing techniques like here http://tweakyourbiz.com/marketing/2...-marketing-ideas-grow-sales-with-zero-budget/. Another cool thing you could do is post flyers made of paper with seeds embedded in them and you could cleverly market your stuff as easier on the environment and that your company takes this so seriously that you even use paper that will grow plants lol. There are TONS of ideas...

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/, College campuses and especially college towns such as here in Tempe.

Also do a quick Google search for various other unique/guerrilla marketing techniques like here http://tweakyourbiz.com/marketing/2...-marketing-ideas-grow-sales-with-zero-budget/. Another cool thing you could do is post flyers made of paper with seeds embedded in them and you could cleverly market your stuff as easier on the environment and that your company takes this so seriously that you even use paper that will grow plants lol. There are TONS of ideas...
wow appreciate it bro.

I'll definitely look into it.

I love your seed paper idea..

I can definitely post this on campus.

Thanks buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Got a couple of sales today, mainly through instagram posts.

I'm trying different things to get the word out faster...

Changed the layout of the site, didn't like the dark theme... Need to fix the resolution of the photos... They look pixelated due to the fact I had to stretch the original pics so it fits in the box.

My goal by the end of the year is to have monthly sales of 5k+ with recurring customers and to automate the whole process. I know I'll get there and I won't stop till I get there.

ShadowX

Be Grateful
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 27, 2013
Are you going to make this a brand name? What is worrying is that there is lot of similar names and other people selling them.

Here:
http://www.vaporroyale.com/cart/
http://www.royalvapor.com/

2nd one name is really similar just without the "S", customers may get confused.

Well done on getting the first few sales keep going! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.