The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New comer

Pitoyz07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 5, 2018
Philippines
Hi everyone!

I'm a third year chemical engineering student from the Philippines. Almost done reading the book Millionaire fastlane . Quits from being a sidewalker and aims for the fastlane. But beside this, I dont have yet have a clue on how to start. To free my self from social pressure and expectations as a student. I always believe since my highschool days that a job is not worth my time. I expect to learn a lot from this site.

Thanks for this opportunity :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
I dont have yet have a clue on how to start. To free my self from social pressure and expectations

That's actually a GREAT start right there. To think about what seems to be important and necessary in life, in career, in business... and then to ask, where did that idea come from? Was it advice from someone who succeeded, or just a social ritual that's meaningless and has no power?

As you continue to read there will be something that makes you sit up and say WOW, I wonder how I could apply that! When you get to that point, discuss it on the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...