The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New book - feedback on the proposed title

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
I'm putting together a new book, which is essentially a compilation of the best questions I was asked over my 10 years running a home staging business in the UK. It will be part of my "Secrets" series.

The book will consist of Q and A, relating to renovating property and where to focus time and money when getting it ready to sell.

My (not very exciting) working title is this:
  • Answers to Home Sellers' Most Frequently Asked Questions
I understand that long titles are very popular on Amazon in order to get the sales pitch into the title and on the front cover, as well as for SEO, so the suggestion I am considering is:
  • Home Buyers & Home Sellers FAQs - How to prepare your home for a FAST sale – your questions answered
Anybody any thoughts on the suggested title ?

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.