The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Never trust a big screenshot and a smile

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

G

GuestUser450

Most of us are savvy and understand the nature of hustlers and scammers, but there are so many fake-it-till-you-make-it personal branders and one man agencies with IM starter kits it becomes white noise.

Just a reminder for newbies:
Half-truths, fudged numbers and approximations are internet marketing pickup lines - they're throwaway hyperbole to grab attention and jump into a pitch. Screenshots require literally nothing more than typing in the numbers you want people to see.

Use your best judgement, especially on our forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2014
Exactly. Any poser can type numbers into a screen. That's why I shows you guys pics of my stacks on stacks. That's how you knows I's legit.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-26_12-30-23.png
    upload_2017-7-26_12-30-23.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 26

Raoul Duke

Badges?
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016

IMPORTANT! - I Am Not Responsible... (Required Reading)

Mac

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 10, 2015
Anybody can right click, hit inspect and change the numbers on any Shopify page too. Definitely do not trust videos.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom