The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

NETWORKING

isaacdramera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 9, 2020
New Jersey
MY NAME IS ISAAC, I AM 21 AND STUDENT IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT.
MY HUNGRY FOR KNOWLEDGE CONDUCED ME HERE, I HAVE READ MILLIONNAIRE FASLANE AND DECIDED TO JOIN THIS FORUM.
AT MY AGE, I HAVE MY COMPANY IN MY COUNTRY IN AFRICA (POULTRY AND LOOKING FOR PARTNERSHIP AND INVESTOR)
I AM ALSO BUILDING AN E-COMMERCE BUSINESS ( WWW.AFRIZIP.COM) AS A CO-FOUNDER
I SPEAK, ENGLISH, SPANISH, ARABIC AND FRENCH.
I HAVE SOME SKILLS IN ( MANAGEMENT, SALES, MARKETING)
I CAN SAY I AM PROUD OF MYSELF TO JOIN THE FASTLANE AND LEAVE THE SLOW LANE, BECAUSE I HAVE CHANGED A LOT FROM INSIDE-OUT

THE ROAD IS FULL OF OBSTACLE BUT IF I DONT DIE, SO I WILL STILL TRAVEL ON THE FASTLANE.

AS I SAID IN ANY KIND OF BUSINESS I NEED SOME PEOPLE TO INTERACT AND ALSO TO BUILD A MASTERMIND, to EXCHANGE AND GIVE SOME FEEDBACK ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES IN ANY FIELD.
MY EMAIL IS: ISAACDRAMERA@gmail.com
THANK YOU, AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I AM AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.