The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Need someone to develop 3D print design

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Are you planning on making the product yourself, or having it made by a jewelry manufacturer?

If it is to be made in China, you can find manufacturers who will work from your basic artwork and convert it into a double sided 3D product. As a general rule, they won't charge you for artwork. They will charge for the molds. Cost can vary from about $150 to $200, depending on method of manufacture and the materials used.

Let me know if you need more help and I can point you in the right direction, including how to make your basic artwork understandable for 3D production.

Walter

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom