The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need some help with drop-shipping.

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
Hello Everyone,

I am new to TMF and me and my wife has a website already built, but we need cash in order to jump start the business in order for it to work. We are coming from a low source of income, so we are in the business of Ebay/Amazon drop-shipping to give us a good running start. We plan to use this business as a "springboard" to leap into the real business we're doing. It's just going okay for now to which our profits still have to go towards the purchases people already bought, meaning, we're not making any money as of yet (been doing this for 3 months now).

Is there anyone on this forum doing the same thing? I would like to get some advice on the matter. Thanks :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.