The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help with Car Dealers

PurEnergy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 4, 2008
The post by Diane Kennedy got me thinking. We do business exclusively with car dealers. I know a lot of them and have a foot in the door.

What products or services can I offer as a complimentary business to them. We do onsite repairs for them now. There's plenty of people offering this service. I'm looking for something different.

The thought has crossed my mind before but looking forward, I'm thinking I'd like to diversify somewhat and offer them value some other way. I've thought of leads but not sure how to go about it. I had an idea once about personalized key chains when they go through service. In a nutshell the key chain would be "punchable" so that if they got say four oil changes the fifth would be free, or something like that.

Does anyone have any ideas or have any experience with car dealers knowing what they would be interested in paying for? I know dealers as a whole spend a lot on advertising and are always looking for their next sale.

I believe with the way the economy is going they will be looking for sales. And it's my opinion that people are going to start buying more USED cars which is a plus. And on the same note I'm sure sales of car parts will increase as well as service.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.