• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Need help with Car Dealers

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by PurEnergy, Jan 6, 2008.

1. PurEnergy

PurEnergy New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $57
    The post by Diane Kennedy got me thinking. We do business exclusively with car dealers. I know a lot of them and have a foot in the door.

What products or services can I offer as a complimentary business to them. We do onsite repairs for them now. There's plenty of people offering this service. I'm looking for something different.

The thought has crossed my mind before but looking forward, I'm thinking I'd like to diversify somewhat and offer them value some other way. I've thought of leads but not sure how to go about it. I had an idea once about personalized key chains when they go through service. In a nutshell the key chain would be "punchable" so that if they got say four oil changes the fifth would be free, or something like that.

Does anyone have any ideas or have any experience with car dealers knowing what they would be interested in paying for? I know dealers as a whole spend a lot on advertising and are always looking for their next sale.

I believe with the way the economy is going they will be looking for sales. And it's my opinion that people are going to start buying more USED cars which is a plus. And on the same note I'm sure sales of car parts will increase as well as service.

2. JesseO

JesseO Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    Detailing, advertising, upholstery, minor auto-body, fluids, etc?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.