The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Help With Calendar For New Website

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
Hey guys, been a while since I've last posted, but I do lurk often.

A lot of good things have been going on and I've been busy, exhausted, but also the light at the end of the tunnel keeps me working as I know the type of hours I've been putting in will eventually pay off.

I have a new website being developed. I hired a developer and graphic designer and although the launch has been pushed back, if no other complications arise it will be completed in 3 weeks from this weekend. I have an ebook in the editing stages, an e-commerce store going in with product...Just a lot of stuff on this site to start generating passive income from training, but until that takes off it's still primarily for my service business.

The biggest challenge I am running into is the calendar for clients to book appointments.

As an in-home personal trainer in Manhattan, I am all over the place through the course of the day typically needing 30 minutes to get to clients in different locations.

However, I group people in the same location back to back as often as I can to save on travel time.

I want to have a calendar on my new website that allows people to book appointments when I am available, but if someone is training at a different location it needs to be able to account for travel time.

It needs to be smart enough though to not add travel time to clients seeing me in the same spot. And possibly smart enough that if I am seeing someone in the same neighborhood it adds ten minutes time and if someone is across town 30 minutes.

We initially were using setmore, a calendar plugin, but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

Does anyone know of any software options out there to do this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.