The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need help for finding someone to develop my App

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Hello guys,

i was wondering if someone can help me out here, i finished my mockup for my App(German moving industry). And i posted a proposal on Freelancer.com, i got more than 50 bids in 5 minutes (what the hell?). How i choose the right one for my project and get not ripped of? The offers are from 300 $ to 3000$.

I tried to contact this guy from this thread but no response = Marketplace - Non-technical? Confused about coding? Hiring devs? I can help you save $$$ + time.

is here someone offering similar service?

Every recommend is appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tim Allen Jr.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 6, 2017
virginia
Hello guys,

i was wondering if someone can help me out here, i finished my mockup for my App(German moving industry). And i posted a proposal on Freelancer.com, i got more than 50 bids in 5 minutes (what the hell?). How i choose the right one for my project and get not ripped of? The offers are from 300 $ to 3000$.

I tried to contact this guy from this thread but no response = Marketplace - Non-technical? Confused about coding? Hiring devs? I can help you save $$$ + time.
is here someone offering similar service?

Every recommend is appreciated!

What are some of the features you want in the app? How extensive or complicated is your app? (feel free to send me the freelancer link)
Which platform are you going out with?

Probably don't want the $300 one and probably don't want the $3000 one, somewhere in the middle.

I have some android and iOS guys that i've worked with that are really good and very decently priced.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
What are some of the features you want in the app? How extensive or complicated is your app? (feel free to send me the freelancer link)
Which platform are you going out with?

Probably don't want the $300 one and probably don't want the $3000 one, somewhere in the middle.

I have some android and iOS guys that i've worked with that are really good and very decently priced.

pm is out, thank you.

PatrickWho

Coffee-fueled Programmer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 4, 2017
Canada
Hey,

I could take a look at this. I'm a software dev with web app experience. Which means I know how to build apps that run in the browser (mobile or otherwise) and that can be installed on the homescreen of your device. These are called "progressive web apps", and in the opinion of many will eclipse native apps (iOS, Android) found in the app store.

Finding quality on freelancer.com / upwork.com is difficult, so I wouldn't recommend going that route unless you're really comfortable managing the dev process.

Are you looking for a full build, or something quick to test your idea?

Post what you're looking for here or send me a PM and I'll do my best to offer some guidance / assistance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
Hey,

I could take a look at this. I'm a software dev with web app experience. Which means I know how to build apps that run in the browser (mobile or otherwise) and that can be installed on the homescreen of your device. These are called "progressive web apps", and in the opinion of many will eclipse native apps (iOS, Android) found in the app store.

Finding quality on freelancer.com / upwork.com is difficult, so I wouldn't recommend going that route unless you're really comfortable managing the dev process.

Are you looking for a full build, or something quick to test your idea?

Post what you're looking for here or send me a PM and I'll do my best to offer some guidance / assistance.

thank you man, ill send you a pm, iam looking for appstore ready but i'll show you!

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.