The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Need an Accountability Partner? Find One Here...

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

alord

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
That'd be awesome

A Slack or Discord... Even a Telegram group would already do the work

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattmac9203

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Nov 7, 2021
Matt, Sydney - 29.

Shit scared but with direction, with drive and a will to never return to the scripted road.

Anyone in the @Sydney area. Would love to share stories, goals and dreams.

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Accountability Partner(s) wanted for December: Using WithPeers app (iOS only) as its the easiest Productivity/Accountability app to use. Any takers let me know. Start Date: December 1st!

Achilles.jpg

Implacabilis

New Contributor
Feb 19, 2020
Scotland, Edinburgh
Accountability Partner(s) wanted for December: Using WithPeers app (iOS only) as its the easiest Productivity/Accountability app to use. Any takers let me know. Start Date: December 1st!

View attachment 40930
Hi there. Is it too late to get in on the act? I'm looking for an accountability partner, to push, motivate and inspire. Anything going??

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi there. Is it too late to get in on the act? I'm looking for an accountability partner, to push, motivate and inspire. Anything going??
Loads of time... Join me at WithPeers to crush Life goals together. Use the key J6TCNU to enter my group. https://withpeers.app/?key=J6TCNU

I'm also making my own Productivity/Accountability app... launch date 2022 - so any feedback on any tools/apps etc people are using would be awesome... my favourites right now are Focusmate, Stickk and With Peers.

Hadrian

Celtic Whispers
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
January Accountability Goals:

Join me at WithPeers to crush Life goals together. Use the key J6TCNU to enter my group. https://withpeers.app/?key=J6TCNU

If you dont have the app you can share your January goals here and post your results at the end of the month.
Here's mine:

1.) PRIMARY: Launch App Update for Feb 1st.
2.) Business Strategy Doc PDF for 2022
3.) Lose 1kg in the Gym

Last edited:

Ankerstein17

Contributor
Mar 22, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey Everyone,
I am looking to connect with entrepreneurs who do dropshipping & individuals who have focused on building e-commerce brands. If that is you, post a comment to this thread, and I will reach out.
I started a small side hustle while working my 9-5, and I am looking to expand my network.

Looking forward to connecting.

Matt

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Hey Everyone,
I am looking to connect with entrepreneurs who do dropshipping & individuals who have focused on building e-commerce brands. If that is you, post a comment to this thread, and I will reach out.
I started a small side hustle while working my 9-5, and I am looking to expand my network.

Matt

FYI: I moved your post to the accountability partner thread.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Nice! If there was a Tinder of entrepreuners I would pay:--)

Here is my weird flexing so you know more about me

I'm mainly a software engineer (self taught since 13 yo), currently working on a consulting service (info course + coaching), made around $1000+ so far. Around 600+ subs on YT. Planing in the near future to build a SaaS or a tool. Working around 40-50 hours a week(day job not included)

Lets start by having a short call:--)
Always fun meeting like minded people
Software Engineer here as well, making the transition to entrepreneurship, would like to connect

Milo1

PARKED
Jan 24, 2022
Hey Everyone,

Matt
Hey!

I'm interested, reach out!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore