The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[ADVICE APPRECIATED] Pitching an Idea to OWNERS of a Realtor agency

Idea threads

FriendlyVillain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Apr 9, 2019
Hey guys!

A bit of a backstory: I'm currently working on a website, that would allow people to review realtors in my home country. I soon realized this was not enough, so I created a Landing Page, designed to capture qualified leads and sell them to the realtors. Basically, a prospect would give his/her details via a form, where he/she would list the parameters they want their new home to have (how many bedrooms, budget, location, etc...).

Now, I want the leads to be exclusive to the realtors, so I am aiming to work with either ONE large agency, OR multiple small ones. Also, if they want the leads, they would have to register on the website I have created, where each registered realtor could be rated by anyone who has logged in via a social network. The idea is to differentiate who the good brokers are, as the situation in my country is very bad in terms of that.

So, what would be the best way to approach the agency owners? I was thinking about going directly to their offices, but it might be better to set up a meeting first. If the latter is the correct way in my situation, what should I focus my pitch on?

I really haven't done this before, so I would appreciate your input on this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Hmm.. You don't have leads yet and you want to sell them.

FriendlyVillain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Apr 9, 2019
Hmm.. You don't have leads yet and you want to sell them.

It's why I'm selling the idea. The whole thing is, I need to put the logo of the agencies I'm working with on my landing page, and then I can launch the campaign.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.