The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need a Website Design?

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
Hey guys, I'm spending a bit of time reacquainting myself with html\css\javascript\etc, and wouldn't mind creating the front-end(what the user sees) for a few websites. Kind of sucks just making stuff I know will be discarded, and wouldn't mind learning while helping someone.

Profiting would be nice, but I have no problem just creating something to see if you're interested in what I make. I'll only be doing a few, regardless of if anyone likes it enough to pay. So even if you don't know if you'll truly need one, you're not losing anything by asking. Also if you create a mock up image of how you'd want it to look that'd be awesome, but not necessary.

Anyways, since you lose nothing and I'm doing it to relearn it's only happening until I feel like stopping. So you better hurry! :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Hey guys, I'm spending a bit of time reacquainting myself with htmlcssjavascriptetc, and wouldn't mind creating the front-end(what the user sees) for a few websites. Kind of sucks just making stuff I know will be discarded, and wouldn't mind learning while helping someone.

Profiting would be nice, but I have no problem just creating something to see if you're interested in what I make. I'll only be doing a few, regardless of if anyone likes it enough to pay. So even if you don't know if you'll truly need one, you're not losing anything by asking. Also if you create a mock up image of how you'd want it to look that'd be awesome, but not necessary.

Anyways, since you lose nothing and I'm doing it to relearn it's only happening until I feel like stopping. So you better hurry! :p

Sure. I need a site designed. I'll send you a pm with the specifications. If it's great, I might even pay you but it'll probably be in a month or so. Anyways, I'll send you a pm tomorrow with what I want since I'm about to go to bed right now.

Charlotte

Banned
Jul 26, 2010
I need a website design for this online job I am doing right now to advertise my internet services, so this would be awesome for me! I’ll pay you if it’s awesome!

I’m sending a private message right now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon3587x

Hey Icy as much as I know about programming there at certain aspects that irritate me about it.

I'll just pm you

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!