The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need a business idea?

Idea threads

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
http://seriouslyforreal.com/seriously-for-real/99-life-hacks-that-could-make-your-life-easier/

For some that are having a hard time coming up with a product or idea to pursue. These type "hack" sites/lists have many ideas that could be commercialized. Most people aren't going to be ingenious using everyday products for unusual uses. Commercialize these ideas that address everyday problems and target your market.

Ideas are endless!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN

andynathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 28, 2013
I always find that my best ideas are based on what I love to do most.

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Here is another list. Look for these, these lists are everywhere. On "life hack" type sites/searches. Many of these home grown tips/hacks could spawn successful commercial product ideas.

http://www.glamumous.co.uk/2013/03/101-household-tips-for-every-room-in.html
8.jpg

Hey that ones not bad.

Calling @Likwid24 you guys could make some of these and include them free as a promotional items when a customer buys a ten pack of your temporary switch covers; when they take off the switch cover and cut away the excess drywall from point up, this little thing could capture the particles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NVious

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 12, 2015

Would also suggest looking into the following books and lectures on them which can be found online:
Seeing What Others Don't
Innovator's Dilemma/DNA/Solution
Disruptive Innovation
Long Tail
Where Good Ideas Come From
Wide Lens
Crossing The Chasm
Learning Paradox
Serial Innovators
Blindsided
Lateral Marketing
Josh Kaufman's Personal MBA and also his First 20 Hours

Last edited:

Ap0110

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Sep 10, 2015
Awesome tip! :) I feel like I can see a lot further ever since I signed up to this forum. Thanks guys!

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
I have an excel file of all my ideas - they all spawn from personal problems I have faced. Do enough stuff in life and you'll pick up a lot of ideas along the way out of frustration.

Lenin G.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 28, 2016
Love the videos, especially the first one... Ideas having sex is weird at first but it makes sense.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.