The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Update

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Well, its been a while since I joined this board.

Over this time I've learned several lessons and met a lot of wonderful people over here.

After joining a thread (on the speedway forum), everything started moving. Since then I've:

-Quit my full-time Job:

At last! I know, I can pretty much manage my schedule, but I still have to work. Anyway, trust me, doing what you love with a clear goal to get on the fastlane doesn't feel like work! I usually stay up whole nights just because I don't want to go home! This is my first LAC (Life Altering Choice)

-Partnered with Diane Kennedy in a great project:

That's why I recently traveled to Phoenix, AZ as some of you may know, sorry if I didn't replied PM's during that time but I was really busy. BTW I saw a Lambo one night, and got me thinking if maybe it was MJ :coolgleamA:

This project is all about finding business assets you didn't know you had an turning them into streams of passive income. The challenge: 1M in two years or less.
You can read more at the website www.BusinessToInvestment.com (Its not launched yet!)

-Established a web-development company:

After discussing with DK different options to develop the network of websites that will be needed for her project, we came to the conclusion that US Web development companies were way too expensive.
I started researching and while there are several companies in Argentina that provide web development outsourcing, none of them target at the small business owner. Since I've been doing (and loving!) this since I can remember, it was a no brainer, so thats how I started www.LatAmConnect.com (Work in progress!) This company is based on a succesfull entreprenurial premise (thanks again MJ!)

-Been to the opening baseball game with Sharon Lechter and family:

This was an awesome experience for me! First, because I've never been to a baseball game before (they are fun! and you couldn't believe the seats they had) and second because Sharon its like a hero for me. Her books are what brought me here in the first place! They are really nice people!
I'm already in talks with them for a great project as well but can't comment on it right now.

I've been really really busy with these businesses, thats why I'm having trouble keeping up with the forums, but check for a new "success story" in the near future! :banana:

Hope you are all ok and all I can say, its on my sig.

Jorge

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
:banana:That's Awesome!!! Congrats! some speed

And I like the sig quote.:fastlane:

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
All I can say is I'm impressed. Something that doesn't easily happen. Keep it up! ++

Jill

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 26, 2008
Frisco, TX (Dallas)
Well done, Jorge. Inspiring, actually. Makes me feel like a bit of a bum! Another reason I love this forum and the people I've met here! (not because you make me feel like a bum but because you challenge me to be better!)

I remember when I used to play a lot of competitive tennis that I was always better when I was playing with better players, because I was more alert, and constantly feeling challenged to better myself. It's easy to get sloppy and lazy when you surround yourself with lesser players.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Congrats!! Please keep us up-to-date!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Curious how things are going 3 months into this?

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Sorry, I missed your post.

Well, in my first month I went from $24k/year to $24k/month :)

My projection is for $500,000 in income this year.

I'm struggling trying to setup systems so less things depend on me, but its going great. I'm also planning to move from a service approach to a product I'm about to launch.

Thanks!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

I'm struggling trying to setup systems so less things depend on me, but its going great. I'm also planning to move from a service approach to a product I'm about to launch.

Thanks!

Jorge, I am sure you anticipated sparking alot of minds with a post like this. i read it and left and have been thinking about it the last hour or so. What enabled you to compound your earnings so quickly? was it a new business or systemizing and old one? Obviously an eloboration would be keen if you would be willing!

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
In about 12-24 months, you'll be able to by a step by step program for how to do it by DK. ;)

But he's right Jorge, do tell, since you mentioned it. lol

White8

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 6, 2007
Salem, OR

Thanks!

Congratulations Jorge! :smx9:

I too am interested in learning how you did it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.