The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting my journey leaping from the sidewalk to the fastlane

sigmapreneur

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 11, 2020
Hi Everyone. This intro is long overdue but I'll do my best anyways,

My name is David. I'm 35 and have been a sidewalker for most of my up to this point. I made some bad financial decisions here and there. My only saving grace was I came across MJ's books and they've changed my perspective to say the least and gave me a sense of clarity. My issue is the execution side of things. Having been diagnosed with "mild" ADHD is not helping my situation either. Now if I can just harness this superpower.....

I've taken the Ippei/Dan JK lead gen course and built my very first website. I just need to work on the SEO side of things. And after coming back to the forum from a long hiatus, I came across @Fox's book which inspired me to get into web design. While taking the JK course, I enjoyed the web design portion more anyway so its a good carryover.

I have a couple fastlane ideas but right now I just want to focus on building a stable income with the freelance web building/SEO/lead gen and get out of my mother's apartment, even if I only make $5k/month to start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...