The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My self introduction.

Kenved

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2011
Hello everybody! Nice to meet you all :)
I appreciate your time and attention to read my self introduction.
My name is Tatang Fattah Musthafa, or you may call me with my pen name Kenved, I’m from Indonesia. I’ve got MJ’s book like three days ago, so here is my short story how I get this amazing book
April 1st, my 27th birthday, I woke up and I felt so hollow inside, I looked at my sleeping wife and 6 months son, I shouted at my inner self that, this life is not what you meant to be. You and your family deserve better than this!
After that, I went to my office but inside my head is filled with what is my greatest desire? At the office, I thought about it so much, I neglected my job and focusing on thinking. I made a short biography of what I love most since child, it is computer and entrepreneurship. I came to conclusions that I should become internet marketer.
When I got home, I told my wife “Honey, please be patience, your husband will do whatever necessary to become internet marketer and with our combined power, I believe I can be the best in itâ€. Fortunately, my wife said she believes in me and will do whatever she could to support me. Thanks God
After that, I spent most of my time searching and reading information about how to be successful affiliate of clickbank, amazon, shareasale, and many others. I also read about self improvement and motivation, NLP and hypnotherapist. In my mind, I believe I can be the best affiliate and earn my first $100.000 by the end of December 2011. When doubt come close, I tossed it with this phrase “God is Almighty and omnipotent, when He decides, He could give me everything, what left to do is massive action and faithâ€
Life really can be funny sometimes, after I set my mind, asking for prayer from my parents about it, I faced with many blessing in disguise, for example I bought not really good affiliate course from local seller which bragged his clickbank income, and found out that his technique was really basic, but some info were good, so I thought “Well, it has some good information, and it might be worthy some day in the future but I need better oneâ€
The second one, I bought some amazon affiliate course from local seller too, and it turned out to be good, but I felt that It could be improved. I decided to start again from basic, and hone it one by one once again. Almost forgot, I always pray like this whenever possible “O Lord, give me strength to endure anything, give me Your guidance, and give me whatever You feel necessary to earn $100.000 by the end of December 2011â€
Day by day, I always felt that I am very lucky, when I do research on one topic, I got many good additional information after several hours, and when I think that I need entrepreneur community that I could learn from it, I accidentally found MJ’s book!
Well, that’s short story why I can get here, I haven’t finished this amazing book yet, still on chapter 23. Thank you very much for having me :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Kenved! Great to have you and thanks for your story.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...