The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Phonny Pack PROJECT - Julien from France

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
fgdf.png
Hello Fastlaners !

I'm writing here to talk about my own business project, have your opinions and keep motivation (it's not simple every day lol)

Just to quickly introduce:

I am 24 years old, I am reading a lot of books of personnal development and at the moment TMFL... :)
I have a day job, define by the majority and my family what they called a very good job (but not satisfy me because I just want to take part to the FASTLANE ) but they don't really understand:

I am a car-sales-man for VOLKSWAGEN - AUDI. I earn aproximatively the equivalent of 4000-5000$ each months... it's confortable at 24yrs old without children, yes it's true...
but I work 55-60 hours/week and must follow instructions of boss...

So i work at night to devlop a side business.

I'm not sure it is a FASTLANE BUSINESS but my plan is to develop this first activitie, and when it earn me 3000€/mo, I will quit my principal job and place my business in autonome functionnement, to have more time for develop others bigger business ideas I have for future !!!!!

But now, I work in creating MY PHONNY PACK.
It's a monthly subscription box and the theme is SMARTPHONE ACCESSORIES...
It doesn't exist in there, and 60% of the peopulation have a smartphone, so in france it is 30 000 000 of potential suscriber...

I will write here for every step.
My goals are here:

Launch it at the end of JANUARY 2017 max.
Have 1000 suscribers in 6 months.

Earn a net income of 3000€/months and quit my job.

WORK HARDDD.

Thank you for your attention :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Dear Fastlaners, a lil' Quick update:

Since my last post, I didn't take massive action for my project, just few littles steps !
I need to be honnest: I work too many hours for my slowlane JOB (between 60 to 80 hours by week) and even If I try to work at night for my FastLane Project, I assume that I often procrastinate......
I am searching solution, but I keep going forward and beliving in me and my projects !!!!

Seen you soon for positive news I hope :)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Dear Fastlaners, a lil' Quick update:

Since my last post, I didn't take massive action for my project, just few littles steps !
I need to be honnest: I work too many hours for my slowlane JOB (between 60 to 80 hours by week) and even If I try to work at night for my FastLane Project, I assume that I often procrastinate......
I am searching solution, but I keep going forward and beliving in me and my projects !!!!

Seen you soon for positive news I hope :)

you need a good time management program

try this one by Eben Pagan ( attached file )

don't say " i don't care " first before doing anything

try it and then say what you want : " it is a good program, thank you " or " it is crap, i don't care "

Attachments

• Eben Pagan - Wake up productive notes.pdf
    208.4 KB · Views: 27

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
you need a good time management program

try this one by Eben Pagan ( attached file )

don't say " i don't care " first before doing anything

try it and then say what you want : " it is a good program, thank you " or " it is crap, i don't care "

Yes I think time management and productivity is my black beast !!!
I'm so thankful for this help GMSI7D :)
I don't know Eben Pagan yet but googling is name make me feel is a good program and the way of the book appear effective !! :)

Thanks, I WILL read it and TRY it, and I'm gonna give you my return about it :)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Yes I think time management and productivity is my black beast !!!
I'm so thankful for this help GMSI7D :)
I don't know Eben Pagan yet but googling is name make me feel is a good program and the way of the book appear effective !! :)

Thanks, I WILL read it and TRY it, and I'm gonna give you my return about it :)

you need the best in every area of your life

the best philosophy

the best tools

the best people arround you

the best conditions

in short, the best life

when you walk in the street in your city, you will see poor soul who have no goals and no philosophy

when you have the best tools, what will you do for your life ? for managing this people with no vision ?

for making an impact on society ?

people are either masters of their life or tools in a game

hint : 80 % of people are tools in a game

as a master, i can walk in the street in the next 10 minutes and do whatever i want with people

because they behave like slaves

and your goal is to be a master in the game

don't miss this opportunity

we only live once , never forget

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
you need the best in every area of your life

the best philosophy

the best tools

the best people arround you

the best conditions

in short, the best life

when you walk in the street in your city, you will see poor soul who have no goals and no philosophy

when you have the best tools, what will you do for your life ? for managing this people with no vision ?

for making an impact on society ?

people are either masters of their life or tools in a game

hint : 80 % of people are tools in a game

as a master, i can walk in the street in the next 10 minutes and do whatever i want with people

because they behave like slaves

and your goal is to be a master in the game

don't miss this opportunity

we only live once , never forget

Woooowww :)

Thanks for this powerful preaches, it makes all senses and keep stimulating me... It sound like an electrochoc in my Head :)

What is your business/job ??? I am so interesting by the experience of others people !

Damon143

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 23, 2017
US
Just stay focus on what you doing right now dude. Every hard work there's a good result one day. I agree about the time management. Because, time is pretty hard to control because it's always keep on moving forward. I have a regular work right now. But, my problem is I can't easily handle my time because of the overloaded task. Sometimes I cannot commit my quota and my client will always getting mad at me. Until I read some articles and blog post about the experience of other people related to the time management even and I learned a lot of things from it.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Woooowww :)

Thanks for this powerful preaches, it makes all senses and keep stimulating me... It sound like an electrochoc in my Head :)

What is your business/job ??? I am so interesting by the experience of others people !

the point is not what i do. i am here because people are smart so this is a place where i can say what i have to say

because at least a few people will understand what i mean according to statistics and the gaussian distribution

the point is to wake you up

the point is to make you see your life and think

95 % of people will never evolve in life

their life is the road most traveled and they will leave nothing for posterity and humanity.

pawns in the game like clowns obeying a ring master in the circus.

your job is to take the road less traveled in life because reality is different than the official version

the official version : society is there for you, happy birthsday happy santa claus, whatever

reality : men were not born free, they are pawns in the game, they have to become free

i have spent the last 20 years studying reality. only 5 % of people have a better understanding of life than my current understanding

we call them the masters of the game

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
the point is not what i do. i am here because people are smart so this is a place where i can say what i have to say

because at least a few people will understand what i mean according to statistics and the gaussian distribution

the point is to wake you up

the point is to make you see your life and think

95 % of people will never evolve in life

their life is the road most traveled and they will leave nothing for posterity and humanity.

pawns in the game like clowns obeying a ring master in the circus.

your job is to take the road less traveled in life because reality is different than the official version

the official version : society is there for you, happy birthsday happy santa claus, whatever

reality : men were not born free, they are pawns in the game, they have to become free

i have spent the last 20 years studying reality. only 5 % of people have a better understanding of life than my current understanding

we call them the masters of the game

Take the ROAD LESS TRAVEL, that's it !!!!! :)
Your speak is really according to what I think...

I want to say Thank you.

You just need to know I have a file with WORD doc, where I copy the thing I find really inspiring or motivating to go BIG, and your sentences WILL be on it...

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Take the ROAD LESS TRAVEL, that's it !!!!! :)
Your speak is really according to what I think...

I want to say Thank you.

You just need to know I have a file with WORD doc, where I copy the thing I find really inspiring or motivating to go BIG, and your sentences WILL be on it...

you know, if you had to learn just one thing in life

just one thing, it would be that :

society is a giant game with pawns and masters

if you don't learn quickly how to win , the masters will destroy you in a few moves

whether it be business, dating, war, whatever,

either you are a master, or you will be checkmated quickly by the masters of the game called society

and you won't even know that you have been chekmated like 80 % of the population

you will say : " thats life " or " everything is ok "

i have been studying the game called " society " for 20 years with his stupid pawns and the masters of the circus

the odds that the stupid pawns win the game are almost zero.

as you can see, like the masters of society, i have no mercy for stupidity

checkmate in 8 moves

mat.jpg

people will say : " no, i am smart enough , nobody can outsmart me , i am safe "

i reply " you can't escape strategy and intelligence .

only the right level of understanding will save you "

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

you should keep a journal ( un cahier de notes ) with all your good ideas.

i have a journal at hand day and night because you never know when insights will come

and you don't want to forget it because it will leave your mind as quickly as it came.

the point is not to copy what i say in your journal but to develop the ability to think for yourself.

the level of deception at work in this world is unbelievable . this is frightening.

nobody here can imagine because nobody has studied the subject

people are stupid pawns thinking that they are smart while the system is destroying them

once you have knowledge , you have to know what you will do with it

this is why secret knowledge is kept out of reach of the masses because they won't use it wisely

do you let children play with fire and guns ?

no

same thing with knowledge. you wont let the stupid pawns play with it

Last edited:

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
you should keep a journal ( un cahier de notes ) with all your good ideas.

i have a journal at hand day and night because you never know when insights will come

and you don't want to forget it because it will leave your mind as quickly as it came.

the point is not to copy what i say in your journal but to develop the ability to think for yourself.

the level of deception at work in this world is unbelievable . this is frightening.

nobody here can imagine because nobody has studied the subject

people are stupid pawns thinking that they are smart while the system is destroying them

once you have knowledge , you have to know what you will do with it

this is why secret knowledge is kept out of reach of the masses because they won't use it wisely

do you let children play with fire and guns ?

no

same thing with knowledge. you wont let the stupid pawns play with it

Dear @GMSI7D,

I already practice it, i have a notebook and a classeur where I write 2 type of things:
- My business ideas / inovations / inventions or sells-concepts I will devlop
- My thinkings, my constatations, my philosophy about the world in general.... And inside it, there is somes sentances like you say (about peoples in general and their interpetations of life, with no reals goals...)
When you say :"people are stupid pawns thinking that they are smart while the system is destroying them" ! It is exactly this !!!! People think they know it all about every subjects, and stay static with what their parents or TV or school tell them... And they can change nothing.

What make me most angry or puking is that people have absolutely no responsability, if we listen them, it's all about "chances" or obstacles.... But they don't realize that their destiny can be entirely writing by their own, with dedication, sacrifices, continuous learning, taking risks and more......

I'm not really good in english but I notice that we have the same mindest (you with more experience and better knowledge !!!) but If I'd know how to by writing, I will enjoy talk about this with You :)

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and I am waiting for futures lessons by you

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Dear @GMSI7D,

I notice that we have the same mindest

no we don't have the same mindset

listen carefully

each of us is a unique point of view of the universe

nobody was ever like us, nobody is and nobody will be like us

your job is to be the best you for humanity,

not to get approval from the pawns because people are not on the same level of understanding than yours

you don't care about a 6 years old child telling you that you are silly or whatever

do you ?

no you don't

because the child is immature

same thing wit the masses

they are immature because they don't study anything about reality, the real reality, not the official one for pawns like TV and other BS.

--- > the power of the universe is in us " as above so below"

ancient teaching all agree as one that if you really knew how to tap into this power, you woulf be the king of the world

you would be unstoppable

the NSA, intelligence agencies, secret socities, whatever can't know what is inside you ,the real you as taught by ancient teaching

only you can tap into this power and nobody knows what you can achieve because you are a unique point of view of the universe with its specific use of its power

i was reading an ancient secret text .

it said " each of us would have the capacity to change the world if we really knew how to reach this power "

nobody can stop us because nobody can stop true determination

it is ultimate yang and nothing is above 100 % yang in the universe

hint :

ydaaa.jpg

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Whoooaa Again...

I am passionated by personnal devlopment and business, but also by philosophy, and spiritual mindset...

Your precedent speech sound so strong in my head, I want to give gratitude in return but I don't know how !!!!
Also, I promise I listen carrefully and recording it in my brain, and I will use it for the best things I will realise !!!!!!!

THANKS MAN

Attachments

• IMG_20151228_213123.jpg
    IMG_20151228_213123.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 7

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Whoooaa Again...

I am passionated by personnal devlopment and business, but also by philosophy, and spiritual mindset...

Your precedent speech sound so strong in my head, I want to give gratitude in return but I don't know how !!!!
Also, I promise I listen carrefully and recording it in my brain, and I will use it for the best things I will realise !!!!!!!

THANKS MAN

yes i love this tesla quotes

we have the same power , we just have to fine tune our brain

by the way someone asked me in a private message what the blueprint was for studying strategy

here is what i replied to this user :

"

as i said before, if you had to read just one book

it would be the 36 chinese stratagems

the entire blueprint of the masters of the game ( society) is in the book

for 20 bucks, you have the thinking of the masters of the world

and nobody cares... that's why YOU are a superior man

YOU have the seeds of power in you

you deserve a better life because the pawns will never reach your level.

ever.

so authors you must read, not " have to read " , must read.

jack Ellis, kevin Hogan, Sun tzu, all chinese authors, Ralph sawyer, baltasar gracian, robert Greene

etc.

surround yourself with the thinking of the masters

then create your game and be the king

pawns are there for you

go. "

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
yes i love this tesla quotes

we have the same power , we just have to fine tune our brain

by the way someone asked me in a private message what the blueprint was for studying strategy

here is what i replied to this user :

"

as i said before, if you had to read just one book

it would be the 36 chinese stratagems

the entire blueprint of the masters of the game ( society) is in the book

for 20 bucks, you have the thinking of the masters of the world

and nobody cares... that's why YOU are a superior man

YOU have the seeds of power in you

you deserve a better life because the pawns will never reach your level.

ever.

so authors you must read, not " have to read " , must read.

jack Ellis, kevin Hogan, Sun tzu, all chinese authors, Ralph sawyer, baltasar gracian, robert Greene

etc.

surround yourself with the thinking of the masters

then create your game and be the king

pawns are there for you

go. "

Dammmmn Thanks ! :)

I just had to command The 36 Stratagem book on amazon ! I didn't know this book...

I already have SUN TZU THE ART OF WAR and Book of Robert Greene, but I will read others authors you tell me.

Yes I understand I need to became a master of the game and "use" pawns for my strategy.
I will adjust my brain tune, and GO :)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Dammmmn Thanks ! :)

I just had to command The 36 Stratagem book on amazon ! I didn't know this book...

I already have SUN TZU THE ART OF WAR and Book of Robert Greene, but I will read others authors you tell me.

Yes I understand I need to became a master of the game and "use" pawns for my strategy.
I will adjust my brain tune, and GO :)

the point is not to just own a book but to really understand it

that's why a 20 dollars book is free to grab at your local store

because the masters of the world know that 95 % of people won't know how to use it

----> let's take an example to really think

sticks and stones had been there for millions of years

before the ape in the movie "2001 a space odissey" finally understood how to use it in order to get power

with all respect for humanity , most people are apes which have not yet understood how to use the stick

ape.jpg

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Oh yes I learn about what you say...
I am love every movies of Stan Kubrick, but I never seen this scene as it :)

I enjoy and learn about every analogy you make :)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Oh yes I learn about what you say...
I am love every movies of Stan Kubrick, but I never seen this scene as it :)

I enjoy and learn about every analogy you make :)

waking up is very hard in life

for me , for us , for everybody

it depends on the area of our life : spiritual life, social life , business life

anything

2 examples :

1) i have been a nerd with women all my life while people think it is normal to just approach a woman and to sleep with her, the same night,

it is total rocket science for me

2) spiritual teacher Krishnamurti had been teaching for 60 years about spiritual life

and as a result , on his death bed , he said that almost nobody understood what he had been saying all his life !!

---- > nobody can wake you up

you are the only one who can stand up and say " wait a minute ! this is the truth ! "

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.