The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My new book is out, could use some feedback.

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
Hi all, I'm very excited and wanted to share an image of my newly minted paperback that arrived this morning, still gives me a thrill when I open up the parcel and see it for the first time.

16938781_10158247431935392_1280413105218566146_n.jpg

My book is not a get rich story or how to be successful in business book, but it is related to my new business venture.

"The Psychology of Home Staging", is a reference book that explains the science behind staging your home for sale, which ties into my school The Home Staging Academy www.HomeStagingAcademy.com

Anyhow, I wonder if any of you would have the time to help me?

I really need some reviews for the book on Amazon, and I'm offering free kindle copies until 28th February.

(If I'm allowed to post a link, then follow this link for your free copy
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W5D1GCF/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20, or go to Amazon and search for The Psychology of Home Staging)

If you do download it and enjoy it, I'd be very grateful if you could leave a review on Amazon.

And please feel free to share this post with friends.

Many thanks
Jillian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hicks

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 28, 2013
UK
Hi all, I'm very excited and wanted to share an image of my newly minted paperback that arrived this morning, still gives me a thrill when I open up the parcel and see it for the first time.

16938781_10158247431935392_1280413105218566146_n.jpg

My book is not a get rich story or how to be successful in business book, but it is related to my new business venture.

"The Psychology of Home Staging", is a reference book that explains the science behind staging your home for sale, which ties into my school The Home Staging Academy www.HomeStagingAcademy.com

Anyhow, I wonder if any of you would have the time to help me?

I really need some reviews for the book on Amazon, and I'm offering free kindle copies until 28th February.

(If I'm allowed to post a link, then follow this link for your free copy
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W5D1GCF/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20, or go to Amazon and search for The Psychology of Home Staging)

If you do download it and enjoy it, I'd be very grateful if you could leave a review on Amazon.

And please feel free to share this post with friends.

Many thanks
Jillian
Congratulations on the book. However, I would reconsider the cover. It's too dark.

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
Congratulations on the book. However, I would reconsider the cover. It's too dark.
thanks for the feedback.

It may be the lighting when I took the photo.

It looks a lot brighter on the amazon cover page:

51h%2B6C-1o3L.jpg

RyHi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 20, 2015
Looks good. The only obvious issue I see before reading it is that it says Book 1. Many buyers may run away from a multi-volume series to a book that is complete. I would consider maybe removing that from the title.

Congratulations on the book!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
Looks good. The only obvious issue I see before reading it is that it says Book 1. Many buyers may run away from a multi-volume series to a book that is complete. I would consider maybe removing that from the title.

Congratulations on the book!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I can't remove the volume number, it's a setting required by Amazon, as this is going to be book 1 in a series of "Home Staging Secrets". I agree it is annoying though.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
We can post links to our own books?

I wish I'd've known that two weeks ago!

Congrats on publishing - I wish you all the success on your journey.

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario

I wish I'd've known that two weeks ago!

Congrats on publishing - I wish you all the success on your journey.
Thanks for the wishes. Well it is free at the moment, (for two more days) so hopefully that's allowed?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@JillianHW -- the forum is not to be used to solicit for book reviews. If everyone here who had a book did this, the forum would be all book review requests. As such, I've changed your title to solicit feedback, not for reviews.

No.

I've allowed this to stay because some users provided feedback. The forum is NOT to be used for book promotion, or to solicit for reviews.

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
@JillianHW -- the forum is not to be used to solicit for book reviews. If everyone here who had a book did this, the forum would be all book review requests. As such, I've changed your title to solicit feedback, not for reviews.

No.

I've allowed this to stay because some users provided feedback. The forum is NOT to be used for book promotion, or to solicit for reviews.
oops, noted.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW

No.

Aye aye cap'n!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Damon143

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 23, 2017
US
This is interesting! Congrats on your new books. Keep it up I know there's a lot of people will purchase this book. The one that caught my attention is the uniqueness of the cover. However, for me cover is not a big deal when it comes to book cause I usually look inside not outside.

Robert Obniski

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 22, 2017
Wisconsin Dells
Hey!

Found this forums a few days ago. Vaguely skimming intro threads. Ended up here.
This is my first post and decided to give my feedback, seeing as my field is real estate.

I haven't gone further than looking at the pictures attached in this thread. I just needed to say bravo on your first book and finding a unique niche to pursue. I agree this won't be a 'get rich' moment for you, but with the right marketing to the right real estate outlets, it will sell. A lot.

I was co-hosting an open house this past weekend with another agent. He staged the property (it was meh) and didn't use it to its full potential.

Just one real life example where this book could of been useful!

Good luck! Id be interested to eventually know how it all ends up

JillianHW

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 16, 2017
Ontario
Hey!

Found this forums a few days ago. Vaguely skimming intro threads. Ended up here.
This is my first post and decided to give my feedback, seeing as my field is real estate.

I haven't gone further than looking at the pictures attached in this thread. I just needed to say bravo on your first book and finding a unique niche to pursue. I agree this won't be a 'get rich' moment for you, but with the right marketing to the right real estate outlets, it will sell. A lot.

I was co-hosting an open house this past weekend with another agent. He staged the property (it was meh) and didn't use it to its full potential.

Just one real life example where this book could of been useful!

Good luck! Id be interested to eventually know how it all ends up

Hi Robert, thanks for the feedback and welcome to the fastlane,

good idea about marketing to real estate agents, i should try that with my training program too. As a realtor do you have any suggestions of the best channel to get to the most agents ? would a national professional body work ?

regards
Jillian

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!