The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My life's journey till today

usmanza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 19, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
I am a student of electrical engineering current age 20, many times I feel my self procrastinating and losing interest in initiatives like the website business of event management company. Because I was chasing money. MJs book has changed my money chaser mindset to value giver and I know in the future I will provide value to humanity by being a producer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edd--19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Sep 20, 2020
London
Hi Usmanza,

Best of luck becoming a Value-Giver. I guess we're at similar points in our journey just with you being 5 year's younger than me (a little jealous there :) ).

You say you want to provide value by being a producer? Do you know what sort of things you want to produce?

For me, I want to end up creating renewable energy solutions for the everyday person such as solar paneled bricks or sewage water wheels (definitely wouldn't want to be an engineer on that project).

What sort of value would you want to produce? Would you stay in events management?

Whatever you choose, I hope you succeed!

Edd--19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Sep 20, 2020
London
Sending you compliment on your ideas that make sense and have a lot of potential if executed.

The value I want to produce is being under research. (not found yet) and I have left Event Mangement.

Any how it was Immense pleasure to talk with a person of same field.

Are you currently working on your protypes of your both ideas?

I am curious .

:smile2:
I haven't started on them yet. I need to take action before I pick a direction with what to do (otherwise I freeze from analysis parlysis) and fell into selling Jewellery to an Astrology market. I'm using this to cut my teeth and learn the basics.

If it is successful then I'll aim to sell it and start another one with more capital.

If not, well I've learnt a lot already :).

Maybe in the future we'll cross paths in a boardroom or zoom call?! That'll be pretty fun.

But with the ideas there's thousands that can be thought of, it's execution that matters!

I'm gonna follow you to see how everything pans out for you and offer advice (when I have good advice!) when I believe I can!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Code4fun

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 24, 2020
I am a student of electrical engineering current age 20, many times I feel my self procrastinating and losing interest in initiatives like the website business of event management company. Because I was chasing money. MJs book has changed my money chaser mindset to value giver and I know in the future I will provide value to humanity by being a producer.

Dont give up Usmanza! The journey is a long path paved with broken glass, and if your ambitious it never ends. Just enjoy it! This is life my friend, we are blessed to be alive and should cherish the struggle. Im 21 now, and I remember when I was 19 in college feeling lost and now my life has completely changed. Check out my intro post if you want to know more about me.
Keep me posted on your progress! Us younger guys gotta stick together

usmanza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 19, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Hi Usmanza,

Best of luck becoming a Value-Giver. I guess we're at similar points in our journey just with you being 5 year's younger than me (a little jealous there :) ).

You say you want to provide value by being a producer? Do you know what sort of things you want to produce?

For me, I want to end up creating renewable energy solutions for the everyday person such as solar paneled bricks or sewage water wheels (definitely wouldn't want to be an engineer on that project).

What sort of value would you want to produce? Would you stay in events management?

Whatever you choose, I hope you succeed!

Sending you compliment on your ideas that make sense and have a lot of potential if executed.

The value I want to produce is being under research. (not found yet) and I have left Event Mangement.

Any how it was Immense pleasure to talk with a person of same field.

Are you currently working on your protypes of your both ideas?

I am curious .

:smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.