The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My introduction...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MikeS

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 26, 2018
Czech Republic
Hello, fellow fastlaners!

My name is Michal and I am an 18 y/o student from the Czech Republic. I currently work as a freelance graphic designer with specialization in interior visualization.

I read the millionaire fastlane and it inspired me a lot. I really like the way it is written and the honesty that it contains.

I haven't started a business yet, but I have few ideas that I am already working on. The problem is that I can't decide which one to pick to go and pursue 100%.
I could go on and explain everything, but I am not sure if should do it here or create a post in a more suitable category.

Anyways I am glad I can be a part of this forum and I will do my best to provide value whenever I can.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard Mike!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind In this video you...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock