• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO My Intro

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Wayne G, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Wayne G

Wayne G New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Hello Everyone. I am excited to join the forum. I have been in the slowlane for about 8 years now. Even though I had stable, steady employment, I always felt a sense that there was something more, but reading The Millionaire Fastlane really opened my eyes and has inspired me to make a change. I don't have a ton of business knowledge right now, but I am excited to learn more and begin executing.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,786
    Admin Post
    Welcome Wayne!

3. Andrew J.

Andrew J. Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $467
    Welcome to the Fastlane community!