The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Goals....

BLK85

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Sep 22, 2007
South Dakota
Here are my goals:

My biggest goal is not to work for anyone for the rest of my life. I would really like to get in to the 7 figure income but I would be fine with not having a boss for the rest of my life.

With out going into to much detail, I want to provide a service with an online business business selling certain products.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
Aside from financial independence, my main goal is now focused on being happy. For far too long, I've been wrapped in the mystic of trying to please others (i.e. family members). Yet, as I'm get older, I'm starting to realize that trying to please others simply stinks and now it's up to me to change things around. So, screw others, now it's all about "me, me, me". Happiness should always come first, then the rest will fall into place.

Obviously, financial independence is extremely attractive and one of my major goals is to achieve it. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in a rut because I'm in the military and am basically (well at least partially) enslaved for peanuts, or at least that's sometimes how it feels.

It's a bit akward when I question why financial independence is so important to me and the answer is simple: I grow up with indifferent parents and even though they were well off finacially, I always felt poor. While growing up, despite the fact that my parents were well off financially, nothing came easy. It was horrible to literally earn everything. From the age of 13, I was given a meager allowance and with that money I had to buy my own clothing and what not, basically be self-sufficient. I recall days when I'd open up the fridge and there was "nothing worthy of eating". So, basically, growing up "poor" made me want to be well off financially, because I don't want to go back to those dark days.

I'll add my name to the millions of others who don't want to be employees. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't want to be their own boss?

My overall goals: be self-employed via passive income (RE), be paritially retired by 45, own a couple of homes and last but not least have the freedom to do as I please, when I please.

http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/showthread.php?p=4076#post4076

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.