The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My fastlane journey

bossrice

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 1, 2020
Portland, OR
Hi All,

I'm Matt Rice, aka bossrice. I have been aggressively working a slowlane career in sales & sales management the past 13 years. Overcomibg all the odds, no college degree, going from part time sales at RadioShack to mid level sales management at a large tech company today. I've always been the guy that worked harder at learning new things in my slowlane career than others and grinding my way up to what I thought was the holy grail: out of retail and into tech earning 150K a year. Well, that holy grail sucks. It's no way to live a life.

I've known for the past year I needed to start my own thing, a business. I've been studying hours on hours for the last year on what makes sense. Ecommerce is my focus, specifically acquiring an ecommerce company and one that I plan to scale significantly. I've been feverishly pouring myself into educating as best I can, consuming books, podcasts, blogs on a consistent basis.

After consuming one of many podcasts on ecommerce (as is my weekly routine) I came across MJ DeMarco being a guest on the TMBA pod. That led me to the book: The Millionaire Fastlane . I've been chewing through it on audible while walking throughout my neighborhood. I'm about 80% thru the book, but had to come and check out the forum. The book has hit some sort of instrincet code deep within my being explaining and articulating what I hadn't yet figured out how to do so. I can't put into words how deeply the book has resonated with me.

I look forward to surrounding myself with fast laners and soaking up as much education as I can. I will do my all to share and provide value to reciprocate.

Anyway, got to go finish the book.

See you soon,
bossrice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...