The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Ebook Progress

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
I have been writing my ebook for a week or two now. When I first came to this forum someone named Eric has been showing me things that I didn't even know I had to do. He has been kind enough to make me a cover, and I would really like to know what you guys think of both the cover and the topic of the book. From you perspective, do you think I will have success with it? Thanks for taking the time to read this, I will be posting update about my progress!Lawn Care Book Cover.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Looks nice. Yes this is the next step promoting it! :)

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
Nice cover, I know a lot of teenagers who would be interested in such a book (me included) so there's definitely a market for it. The next step is to market it like crazy!

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
Nice cover, I know a lot of teenagers who would be interested in such a book (me included) so there's definitely a market for it. The next step is to market it like crazy!
What kind of marketing do you think would work the best?

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
So what makes you qualified to write this?

I only ask this because so much of the online marketing and "make money" space is filled with people who are making nadda.

Ben_Weider

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Mar 3, 2015
So what makes you qualified to write this?

I only ask this because so much of the online marketing and "make money" space is filled with people who are making nadda.
I'm qualified because it's told from how I specifically did it and became successful. It makes me so angry to see people give their table of contents to others to write stuff, it just shows that it's the blind leading the blind. I tell the story not like people normally tell these kind of stories/guides. I tell it based on experience, and something I don't like to do is talk just to talk. There are books out there that may be great but they never tell you exactly how to do what they are talking to you about. I want may book to fill the lack of money making books written like this. That is why I am qualified to write this book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.