The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Multiple Sclerosis, Zidovudine (AZT), Epstein Barr virus.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Almost everyone is infected with Epstein Barr virus, herpes virus 4, the one that is infamous for causing infectious mononucleosis. It is well known that the virus is suspicious in Multiple Sclerosis but it is not clear cut or straight forward.

One thing that is documented is at the time AZT became the first drug that was prescribed for HIV, several people that had MS prior to diagnosis noted that when they started the drug, there MS went away completely. Below is a video of a scientist in the MS community making a very good case for Epstein Barr virus being the cause of MS, as well as a link to a scientific paper of an HIV negative person who had MS and made a decision based on being a medical student to take combivir (zidovudine/lamvudine) and had an indefinite remission of the disease.

Zidovudine is only a powerful inhibitor of gamma herpes virus only, Epstein Barr in this instance, unlike acyclovir or ganciclovir it doesn't need viral kinase to be phosphorated to virus DNA.
My uncle had non-Hodgkins lymphoma, the culprit is Epstein Barr.

I came across this as over 2 years ago I came down with a bad viral infection (coxsackie hand/foot/mouth disease) and between that and living in a moldy environment my immune system got all out of whack and I had all the characteristics of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It forced me to move and sell my house. My immune system rebounded and now I'm pretty much normal (took about 3 weeks), no substitute for a functioning immune system. Mycotoxins from mold can severely depress the immune system.

Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are very similar, as many as 10% of people that get mononucleosis from contracting Epstein Barr convert to Chronic Fatigue.

I think when CRISPR gets fully underway and they are able to fully cure certain chronic infections, we will find out just how many illnesses some of these bugs are responsible for.

Anyway, just posting this to see what some of you think, would prefer if you form an opinion after reading the paper and watching the entire video if you have time. :)
I don't have MS or problems anymore but figured it was immoral not to share some of this information as one could actually put something in permanent remission versus
just treat the symptoms while still progressing with a disease.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6v-2Xc-5E

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Almost everyone is infected with Epstein Barr virus, herpes virus 4, the one that is infamous for causing infectious mononucleosis. It is well known that the virus is suspicious in Multiple Sclerosis but it is not clear cut or straight forward.

One thing that is documented is at the time AZT became the first drug that was prescribed for HIV, several people that had MS prior to diagnosis noted that when they started the drug, there MS went away completely. Below is a video of a scientist in the MS community making a very good case for Epstein Barr virus being the cause of MS, as well as a link to a scientific paper of an HIV negative person who had MS and made a decision based on being a medical student to take combivir (zidovudine/lamvudine) and had an indefinite remission of the disease.

Zidovudine is only a powerful inhibitor of gamma herpes virus only, Epstein Barr in this instance, unlike acyclovir or ganciclovir it doesn't need viral kinase to be phosphorated to virus DNA.
My uncle had non-Hodgkins lymphoma, the culprit is Epstein Barr.

I came across this as over 2 years ago I came down with a bad viral infection (coxsackie hand/foot/mouth disease) and between that and living in a moldy environment my immune system got all out of whack and I had all the characteristics of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. It forced me to move and sell my house. My immune system rebounded and now I'm pretty much normal (took about 3 weeks), no substitute for a functioning immune system. Mycotoxins from mold can severely depress the immune system.

Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are very similar, as many as 10% of people that get mononucleosis from contracting Epstein Barr convert to Chronic Fatigue.

I think when CRISPR gets fully underway and they are able to fully cure certain chronic infections, we will find out just how many illnesses some of these bugs are responsible for.

Anyway, just posting this to see what some of you think, would prefer if you form an opinion after reading the paper and watching the entire video if you have time. :)
I don't have MS or problems anymore but figured it was immoral not to share some of this information as one could actually put something in permanent remission versus
just treat the symptoms while still progressing with a disease.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6v-2Xc-5E
Well this is amazing work and you have one heck of a WHY.
Where are you going with it? What do you wish to add besides personal experience?
Are you adding an industry? B2B?

1 Focusing on improvements in diagnostic technology
2 Creating treatments to reduce B cells
3 Public health products such as education, nonprofit advocacy
4 Other antibody treatments/vaccines to dodge MS
5 Write another "Black Swan"

Are you looking to create a pharmaceutical company? Initialize a research program at a research university?

If you have say 2-3 years to join in the research, what would you take on?

Alternately you could go to pharmacy school and create the anticipated vaccine.

andrewsyc

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
Well this is amazing work and you have one heck of a WHY.
Where are you going with it? What do you wish to add besides personal experience?
Are you adding an industry? B2B?

This post is just off the cuff and may help inform people who may be affected or may know someone.
Trust me if you get anything related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (MS flare ups) you are essentially done.

The #1 requirement before even venturing on a journey of success is health.

People are very private about their medical conditions, I'm mostly too but will share if the other person can do something that may work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.