The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Multi million dollar idea comes to life

Idea threads

ClaytonAlbright

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 25, 2015
Cumming, GA
No, it's not mine, but it IS a place I like to go to work on my business. I get free wi-fi, lots of successful people around me and just all around good vibe.

You haven't heard of it, yet.

TopGolf.

They just opened in Alpharetta, GA the past year or so. (The original idea was actually born in the UK).

1440_facility-hero-topgolf-alpharetta-01.jpg

The way they did this is genius. What you don't see beyond the nets is GA 400. Hundreds of thousands of cars drive on a main interstate from N. GA Metro-Atl area to the city every day. You can see those nets from the interstate. One day I noticed them, and I'm sure everyone else did wondering... wtf is up with those nets?? (tons of free advertising)

Turns out it's a golf facility. Two levels. You can go there and eat, play golf, drink, much like a bowling place but the facility is open toward the nets to play golf in sections. They charge $25-45/hr depending on the time of day. I've been there a lot and it's almost always filled. I've gotten to know the Senior Mgr. and Fri. - Sun. they have a 3-4 hr. wait time.

He also told me they are opening another 8 locations around the states one in LV. The LV location will be 4 stories high with infinity pools. If you play the stock market watch for this company, they are booming.

This place is F*cking awesome and a great idea, which is why I love going there. It's one of the up and coming multimillion dollar ideas that has literally come to fruition near my home town, and you'll see it if you live in any area that has a condensed population in the near future.

I'm on a name to name basis with the Director, which is good because I can use the power outlet at the end of the bar and work on my business and have a good connection to the area. Although I am working on running an internet business, there's no replacement for face to face communication and networking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
We have two here in the valley. I have yet to go but have wanted to for a while. The one closest to me is always busy.

ClaytonAlbright

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 25, 2015
Cumming, GA
We have two here in the valley. I have yet to go but have wanted to for a while. The one closest to me is always busy.

One thing I've noticed about them (at least the one I go to) is the customer service is insane. They have tons of employee's to make sure everyone is taken care of right away. I can't even walk down the walkway without running into 3-4 of their employee's asking me if everything is good.

YoungGun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 2, 2015
Love this place, good for dates and just having fun. You don't have to be good at golf either!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Looked up the tags to see if anybody talked about topgolf before. It's amazing. I love golf and I love the house music/party atmosphere that comes with it. If I could have a dream business, this would be it!
I'm going to start checking out the one in Dallas more, fun times!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.