The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Motivate me..! I just can't do the work..!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

claudek

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jun 5, 2019
Hi @Appdeveloper. Honestly, I think I am similar to you.

What helps me, is to use a measure.

It can be:
- cold calling for two hours (set a timer). Just started this thanks to a post from @MTF
- Study 50 pages a day. That's what I did during University. If the test was 500 pages, I started 11 days before. 50 pages a day plus one day to recap (which I never did).

NOTE: I don't like doing the things above. And I am not successful yet, neither.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

loop101

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2013
At this stage I am all set to start working, but I just can't seem to do the work.
I actually even know what I have to do, how I have to do it , and why I must do it. But still I just can't start working on it..!

I find ways and invent new things to waste time.

I know the time is passing by and when I'll look back I'll be extremely sad for all the time I have wasted on useless shit. But still I am not able to do the work.

Every night I goto bed with full excitement and even wake up with full mood of doing the work.
Just after an hour of waking up, all my energy to work just disappears and I once again start wasting my time, I waste all day doing nothing..!

In short, what I need from you guys is some motivational/ scary / shocking information/ quotes/ few lines which I will read daily before I start wasting my time or read whenever I am about to waste my time. Write down some sentences which I can re- read again and again to get back to work instead of wasting my time. Teach me the value of time otherwise even though I know what I have to do and how, I'll still not be able to start., Just starting is not enough, I actually need to stick to it.

let me know about anything which helped you stop wasting your time and start doing the main work.

TIA

Who pays your bills?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
IF you can't do the work, Get someone to do it for you and Pay them..

LOL

You Sir are a real entrepreneur, problem solving at it's finest :D

BRIANDAVE

New Contributor
Nov 5, 2020
At this stage I am all set to start working, but I just can't seem to do the work.
I actually even know what I have to do, how I have to do it , and why I must do it. But still I just can't start working on it..!

I find ways and invent new things to waste time.

I know the time is passing by and when I'll look back I'll be extremely sad for all the time I have wasted on useless shit. But still I am not able to do the work.

Every night I goto bed with full excitement and even wake up with full mood of doing the work.
Just after an hour of waking up, all my energy to work just disappears and I once again start wasting my time, I waste all day doing nothing..!

In short, what I need from you guys is some motivational/ scary / shocking information/ quotes/ few lines which I will read daily before I start wasting my time or read whenever I am about to waste my time. Write down some sentences which I can re- read again and again to get back to work instead of wasting my time. Teach me the value of time otherwise even though I know what I have to do and how, I'll still not be able to start., Just starting is not enough, I actually need to stick to it.

let me know about anything which helped you stop wasting your time and start doing the main work.

TIA
Having a strong why will definitely help you out of this.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom