The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Money.....What good is it...?

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
What do ya do with yours??? :huh2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
Oh Cat I am surprised At you. Those who mistakenly say money has no value just dont have persepctive, with money yoi\u gain choices. Whether you spend it on another investment, a charitable endeavor a ministry - whatever. The value of money is that it buys you choices. If you choose to, you can make that money do whatever you choose.

TZhose who say that money is evil generally haven't ever MADE ANY. If thy spent more time earning and less time bitching imagine the good they can do. Money buys choice, choice is invaluable

Professor West

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
May 27, 2010
Southern Michigan
Agree,,, you won't find many preachers turning down any large cash donations...

NOOOOOOOOOoooooo! so I guess money has its purpose, it just depends on who or what it serves best...

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
Oh Cat I am surprised At you. Those who mistakenly say money has no value just dont have persepctive, with money yoiu gain choices. Whether you spend it on another investment, a charitable endeavor a ministry - whatever. The value of money is that it buys you choices. If you choose to, you can make that money do whatever you choose.

Those who say that money is evil generally haven't ever MADE ANY. If thy spent more time earning and less time bitching imagine the good they can do. Money buys choice, choice is invaluable

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. YES, those that haven't made any...sure do downgrade it..why it's an EVIL ...don't ya know!

Yeah........CHOICE......CHOICE ....This was my WHY to work for myself and make it. I have always been too much of a renegade to subject myself to orders from others. Where I do GIVE...........it's allowed me to LIVE my life ...just how I want to! The picture appealed to me because MONEY by itself is JUST PAPER...NO value! Value is only in what YOU do with it! :smxF:

So this is my question: HOW has MONEY governed your life!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.