The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Modern Day Gold Rushes

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
What do you guys think is today's world gold rushes besides the ones I listed below?

-Real estate wholesaling
-Real estate agent
-Real estate investing
-Drop shipping
-Online courses
-Data mining
-Influencer
-Youtuber
-Coaching
-Persona trainer
-Affiliate sells
-Marketing agencies
-Crypto currencies

I might be missing a lot of them feel free to add them. The reason for this post is so we can all come up with shovels (Ideas) to sell to the gold rushers. As you know entrepreneurship is about waves and solving problems and with all of our knowledge and resources we can build saas or just solutions in general for these guys. I am currently in real estate fix n flip, real estate agent sales, wholesaling, and tapping into courses. Everything besides the courses take up so much time and energy, I focused too much on the gold rush and not on shovels.
-“China market” Business Who want to sell to China
-Wedding services/photography
-Mobile app based business
-Delivery business (motorbike riders who send food, van drivers who send parcels)
-stock/forex traders

Reactions: Kid

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
What do you guys think is today's world gold rushes besides the ones I listed below?

-Real estate wholesaling
-Real estate agent
-Real estate investing
-Drop shipping
-Online courses
-Data mining
-Influencer
-Youtuber
-Coaching
-Persona trainer
-Affiliate sells
-Marketing agencies
-Crypto currencies

I might be missing a lot of them feel free to add them. The reason for this post is so we can all come up with shovels (Ideas) to sell to the gold rushers. As you know entrepreneurship is about waves and solving problems and with all of our knowledge and resources we can build saas or just solutions in general for these guys. I am currently in real estate fix n flip, real estate agent sales, wholesaling, and tapping into courses. Everything besides the courses take up so much time and energy, I focused too much on the gold rush and not on shovels.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock