The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! MLM Debate

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
That's pretty funny. Yea let me tell you about "muh mansions" while I drive your Uber. I'd just laugh and probably think, "Guy if your program worked, you wouldn't be driving an Uber."
Initially when he asked questions like "Do you really want to be a designer all your life?", I thought he was gonna give me life advice, but when he started talking about how awesome the product is, I stopped taking him seriously and just played along with him.

Why did he drive Uber despite selling MLM? According to him, he's earning near ~US$6,000 monthly from driving Uber but that's just his "side-job" as his main business is MLM.

It's a shame Uber don't allow passengers to give zero stars.
They should add a "Report this Driver" button in the app that shows up right after the ride is over, so it's easier for passengers to report these folks. In fact, trying to get passengers to join MLM schemes while riding in Uber is a questionable practice itself.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom