The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ opened my eyes

Ioachim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2018
NJ
Hi, my name is Ioachim, in my early 20's.
It's an honor to join this forum.

I began as an immigrant kid (live in US) with little perspectives and no special talent; basically an indentured slave to the Slowlane.

I bought into guru teachings and graduated from college about a year ago, only to find out that it further indentured me to the Slowlane (student debt). I was sold a lie that once I graduate with my degree, I would quickly start making a successful, low 6 figure annual income. I began to work as an intern in my field and the reality was different. The corporate ladder I had to first climb was hideously long and unpromising. A manager that worked there for over 30 years kept complaining that she cannot afford the mortgage and she is looking for a second job. In order to retire early in 30's with a million or two in that Slowlane, I would have had to be magically offered a high position job right out of school, put 90% of my income into investments that would hopefully and stably yield bountiful 10% a year, never get laid off, nor pay for rent and food, teleport instead of having a car, and get away with not paying income taxes.

I felt something was not right and there must be something better than this. That's when I came across the book Millionaire Fastlane and MJ's YouTube videos.
I couldn't agree more. Fastlane to the financial freedom was what I wanted. He pinpointed the things that were in the back of my head, and the perspectives and knowledge he shared are solid and amazing.

I recently switched to a family business and am working on finishing MJ's 2 books. I'm beginning to entertain a few ideas at this point of my life to transition to the Fastlane.

Years from now, I hope to be able to reintroduce myself with my successful event and process stories.

Thank you for reading my humble introduction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you're on your way.

robodale

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Dec 1, 2017
Sioux Falls, SD
I felt something was not right and there must be something better than this.
@Ioachim, that line you wrote right there...that's powerful stuff. On your own accord you were able to realize that. Congrats, and welcome to the forum!!

kbratt100

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 23, 2017
Long Island
I appreciate it. I used to think that working to death on the Slowlane was the norm, since nearly everyone around me does that. Then I began to have my dreams and desires. That's when I subconsciously realized the need of Fastlane. I'm very satisfied that I found MJ's books and this forum.
Hey man, welcome to the forum. I agree, his book was absolutely sick. I am 20 years old. I would love to connect bro and chat Fastlane ideas!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome @Ioachim - glad to hear that the books were eye-opening to ya.

Ioachim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2018
NJ
@Ioachim, that line you wrote right there...that's powerful stuff. On your own accord you were able to realize that. Congrats, and welcome to the forum!!

I appreciate it. I used to think that working to death on the Slowlane was the norm, since nearly everyone around me does that. Then I began to have my dreams and desires. That's when I subconsciously realized the need of Fastlane. I'm very satisfied that I found MJ's books and this forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...