• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

O/T: Funnies Millennials

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by SteveO, Jul 14, 2016.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Sully1994

Sully1994 Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,466
    LMFAO. Nor does my mother. God bless her.

2. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,303
    I think I have a headache from dealing with Millennials. You said it, they're not in the real world. Now when you believe you can throw out all the psychological forefathers, and eliminate all the research, and be young and only have text book experience, and say let's tear everything away, I cringe! These people don't know what they're looking for, popularity contest, let's be the same, fight anyone who disagrees with their rebellious nature, and it's kind of like a bunch of wild young people over eager to do something with purpose, but not have all the necessary ingredients to succeed. They're kind of just saying whatever they want to say, thinking their emotions and feelings make it right, if I express myself, it must make it truth, and right. If it didn't work for me it must not work for you. And if they're in lower consciousness, they're spreading this mindset tearing up even stuff we learn here in the Fast lane. This is going to be quite interesting the next few years I'd say.

They're not liking what we learn as Entrepreneurs, and then playing victim and how it's all unfair. Like some how they're going to break down the natural hierarchy of survival of the fittest. That's just a clear statement over the centuries. The strongest survive. It's not something you can change. Even in the animal kingdom. Nice illusion, but frankly I don't see the strongest bowing down to Millennials to soothe their emotions and feelings. I'm an INFJ. I know first hand, that doesn't happen. You're resilient or your not. End of story.

There really not. They end up shutting up with me eventually, because they realize I'm a Mental Toughness coach and know my stuff. They have no discipline, want short-term gains, short-term pleasure, short-term gratification, without doing the work or going through life and go through the regular process of growth and development. Skip everything anyone ever said before them and any information prior to their existence doesn't know what they're talking about. This is more of a rant, but fortunately, they have a hard awakening with life doesn't work out for them the way they hope if will. This short-way of life seems kind of their down fall.

Brian C. likes this.
  3. nyc217

nyc217 New Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $27
    Hysterically true. I am a millennial, and unfortunately used to hold some of the beliefs the older generations find obnoxious. Thank God I have awakened; only after I read the cold hard truths in 'Unscripted'.

The sad part is 99 % of my friends and family, from my generation, are on a deep downward path that truly is a tragedy to see, because there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. (ie. cousins of mine who are one or two years away from turning 30 and still dependent on their parents, AND still believe they are going to be a millionaire before the 30 year old mark)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM
    SteveO likes this.
  4. Mineralogic

Mineralogic Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $962
    SteveO likes this.
  5. Dylan_91

Dylan_91 Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $430
    I must ask can someone define millennial? I say that hypothetically because the base definition can be altered, to one it may be someone born as a millennial but does that make them act as the common view of them? What is the common view? Can you judge a generation by viewpoints, or can you only judge the child or do you judge that in which he or she was brought up in. Is it the millennials fault? Is it the preceding generations fault? Is it 1000 years of evolutionary change that has began to transform? Is it identification with the ego and this endless stream for self satisfaction. Is it your idea of one or is it your idea of what you observe on the news? Is it a story your friend told you?

Collectively I don't like the term millennial because I think of a trophy for everyone mentality and coming from a once military lifestyle we would joke on such people. But when you really look into it, are we just pointing fingers at a generation or are we doing something towards bettering it? Have we identified with a state of mind that now blinds our assumptions of person? Is it the fact that we have identified with this idea of celebrity to the point where success means fame, or instant gratification has become our means? Can we blame the entrepreneur for the means of instant communication? Is it the parents fault? Is it the persons fault, why would a large majority of a generation act as such while others have not?

6. Mineralogic

Mineralogic Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $962

finally we live in an age where an end run around media and banking system is possible with Youtube, and now Cryptocurrency

As a gen x-er I've never been as positive on this country as I am right now as far as being able to break out of the script