The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Men's Fitness Ultimate Guy Competition

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Hey Everyone! I know, I know. Long time no post. I have some craziness going on right now and hope to get back on the forum as soon as possible.

In the meantime, anyone who knows me knows 1) I'm a fitness fanatic and 2) I try to get my hands into anything and everything. Especially if it can better help my business(es).

Someone told me about Men's Health running the Ultimate Guy Contest to be on the cover of the November issue and guess what? Yup. You guessed it! I signed up. :D

You think I can get some Fastlane love and get some help with votes? Click this link http://ultimateguy.menshealth.com/entry/590/

You can vote once per day. Thanks, as always! :rockon:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
Fitness nut here too, though not so much into olympic lifts.
Voted, good luck!

CaptainAmerica

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Dec 27, 2015
Phoenix OR
Voted! Awesome picture.

Yesterday, I was at a seminar with Lee Thompson, of Nspire Sports League. He's doing the Bill Pearl Open here in October. (You know the story, right? What a clusterf*ck.)

If you're interested in having a contest in your part of the world, I encourage you to get in touch with him. (I'm hoping to sign him up as a client this week...)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.