The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Media Buying Mastermind Group

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
Interested in learning one of the most important aspects of ANY business? Want to learn the skills you need to grow YOUR next business into a multi-million dollar company? Then you’re in the right place. We’re putting together a small mastermind to learn the ins and outs of media buying and affiliate marketing together.

So why are we putting this together? Because we can all learn MUCH faster together. A motivated group solves problems faster, motivates each other, and builds a stronger network. Masterminds are a great way to collaboratively learn and speed up everyone's learning process.

You will be learning how to write copy that actually works, creating funnels that convert, learning how to scale, and most importantly, learning how to sell.

But we aren’t going to hold your hand. You need to be able to take initiative and learn shit on your own. You need to be giving back to the group at least as much as you’re taking. This is a group for serious people.

So with that being said, we cut mercilessly. But as long as you don’t lie, don’t steal, positively contribute to the group, and are making substantial forward progress you’ll be fine.

Details

Spots are limited. The group will be capped at 8 people and we already have a few seats filled. And we expect them to fill up fast.

Calls will happen weekly. Don’t miss them. We’ll work out a time that works for everyone.

Fill out an application form here so we can get to know you a bit.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KGLC2P0jKrkHFrwxEz5vdtWSN1x_7llnormZUnFI4Pg/viewform?usp=send_form

Also, once you submit an app post in here so we don’t have to go track you down.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Sounds like a great way to learn faster. What resources are you learning through besides actually doing it? Traffic Blackbook is a good start.

frieden70

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Nov 24, 2012
Went ahead and submitted my info.

Not sure how much of a fit I am for this group as my expertise and past 2+ years have been strictly mobile media being but I'm definitely interested in working with peeps doing large scale buys, masterminding and learning other people's processes (and sharing my own).

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
What level of experience are you looking for? I'm working full time on developing media buying skills but very much at the start of the journey

Experience isn't the deciding factor here. Ask yourself if you can
  1. contribute value to the group and
  2. bust your a$$ to catch up

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
Sounds like a great way to learn faster. What resources are you learning through besides actually doing it? Traffic Blackbook is a good start.

It's just been IMGrind and STM. Just picked up Traffic Blackbook today though. Everyone seems to be saying great things about it.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Have you guys seen this on Udemy? Is this where you get Traffic Blackbook?
Its cheaper from his own website, just google traffic black book (197)

Are there other advantages of udemy that would make anyone want to buy it there over direct from him?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Have you guys seen this on Udemy? Is this where you get Traffic Blackbook?
I bought it through the website, and then it has a 14 day free trial of the masterclass, which I viewed through knowledge.ly and I think through the site directly.

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
What level of experience are you looking for? I'm working full time on developing media buying skills but very much at the start of the journey

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
Applications are now closed!

We had some GREAT applications from many very well-qualified people. Frankly, I was blown away by every one of them. It was NOT an easy decision trying to fill the 8 spots. With all this experience and motivation though I think this is going to be one kick a$$ group!

A big thank you to everyone who submitted an application. Check your Skype. If you haven't received anything from us yet then you didn't make it in. Sorry.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.